We Care,

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stranger1, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi TaylorIsAlwaysUnheard,
    I'm sorry if you feel like no one will talk to you. You seem to be very shy. We don't hear much from you. Trust me, when I submit new threads I feel like I am being ignored. Then Dazzle gets back on line by letting me know I need to be patient. I realize that is not what you are talking about.
    It can be lonely not having someone to talk to. I want you to know I am always available to talk, So if you need to vent or you just want to talk then PM me and I will get back to you!! We are all here searching for support and guidance. Take care...:chopper:

2. Stranger1

Don't ask me why I made this a thread, I was having a brain fart.I PM"d you to let you know it is here and to disregard this thread...

3. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

I actually think it's better like this. It's a good public message to anyone who is feeling this way, and I'm sure we all share the same feelings you do about it Stranger :smile:

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

that dazzle, she's always hanging around the forum somewhere...

:)

5. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

hah i have a thread with my name in it

i feel specail

6. Stranger1

Well I guess my brain fart turned out to be a positive thought. Dazzle I am only kidding, I am very appreciative for your input. It draws me back down to earth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.