we/i want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AtomicsAsylum, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtomicsAsylum

AtomicsAsylum Account Closed

I/We are struggling with flashbacks of us being chocked by one of our abusers
    i/we wish that he killed me /us

that way we/I wouldnt be reliving these flashbacks all the time
    we/i am so tired of them makes me want to cut myself over and over
    we /i would like to go in the kitchen and get all the meds and take them all
    but my husband would stop would stop us/me

WE/I are just thinking of death all the time wanting it to come for us
    we are in no danger right now but when my husband goes out tomorrow
    we/i will take them

Reaper / co
  2. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

Don't! call the hospital, a friend, anything!
  3. AtomicsAsylum

we /i am so tired of the flashbacks they never seem to stop at the moment
    we/ i just want them to go and the only way we/ i know how is death

we/i tried therapy the therapist broke our trust we/i dont want to deal with therapist again

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya. That's unfortunate about your therapist. You didn't say if s/he was trying to keep you and/or others safe - if that was the case, your therapist was probably bound by law to break confidentiality.

Whatever his/her reasons, I'm sure it must feel like a betrayal for you. Perhaps you can find a new therapist and build up some real trust to get the support you need.

In the meantime, I hope the flashbacks go away soon and you start to feel better!
  5. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

if that is how you feel, then you do not know all of the ways. There is always another solution. NEVER GIVE UP. Find a different therapist. Find someone you can talk to. If you cant manage it in person, then make a call to a crisis center, or, if you can, talk to a close friend through AIM or something. The important thing is that you GET HELP.
  6. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Can you not confide in your husband and tell him how you feel? There are people out there that can help you, don't let your bad experience with one therapist tarnish your thoughts of all the rest. Don't give up or let your abusers win. Keep fighting. :hug:
  7. AtomicsAsylum

we/i will talk to my husband thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.