We love you cownes!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by cookiemonster, Mar 11, 2010.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

this is a thread so that we can really show you how much you mean to us Maddy. you are such a special person a really, really well liked and loved here.

I know you are going through a really hard time and i know how much you mean to me. you have helped me in so many ways possible. i'm here cos of you. you keep me going and i really LOVE YOU!!!

seriously take care of yourself, you have plans and dreams and you really can reach them and one day you will be happy.

2. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Love you Maddy! Angie

3. Lone_walker

Lone_walker Well-Known Member

I completely agree with Emily Cownes :)
    Your great! Take care *hug

4. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Aww Cownes, you mean alot to us and you and hope you take care. It's always great to see you on the forums and chat!! :hug:

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I love you Maddy you are the sweetest thing and I hope you know I am always here for you!

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

You're awesome Maddy. =)

7. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Your are great and loved

Take care of yourself

:hug:

8. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

thanks, but trust me u will all get over me, maybe not soon, but u will, you will all have each other!!

9. cookiemonster

10. cookiemonster

i love you too much for that maddy and you know it!

11. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i love you all too, but its getting to hard :sad:

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no we will not get over it soon never you have reached out and touched many lives here and it will hurt them greatly so please reach out and call for help for you stay safe and come back and be with your friends NO we do not get over it.

13. i-am-from-the-moon

i-am-from-the-moon Well-Known Member

maddy rock cow socks and she is the funnyiest person i know i love u maddy and thank you so much

14. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i havent touched anybodys lives, ive just been a person suffering jsut like everyone else here!!

15. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

No sorry Maddy NOT TRUE. (the bit about your not touching anyone’s life I mean, not that fact that you are suffering!) I really like you and care about you and believe me for me to really like someone (I don’t even like myself!) is so rare that that means there is so much that is special about you it’s impossible not to like you and care about you.

See you’ve actually got me posting on here and I haven’t done that in ages - so you just going to have to trust me on this one - you have touched my life, you have reached through to me and that’s not something that happens very often. It’s not just that you are so giving and caring, it’s that you’ve got all these qualities that everyone else can see. Whether you mean to or not, or even want to or not - you DO matter to people, you HAVE made their lives better, and you would leave a big hole if you left.

Got that???

16. cookiemonster

you have really touched my life too. if you hadn't i wouldn't text you everyday nearly without fail (with the exception of when i was in hospital). you mean so much to me, seriously!

17. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

You're the best "Last Post is the Winner" player! :poke:

18. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:sad:

19. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I didn't intend for that to sound mean or offensive in anyway. :sad:

20. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

it wasnt :hug: