We say the strangest things...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by RainbowChaser, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I honestly just found myself randomly saying that something was "like playing Twister, but worse" :unsure:

An hour before that I changed the line 'Well if Lady Luck gets on my side, we're gonna rock this town alive' to 'Well if Lady Luck gets on my side, I'm gonna kick your arse tonight' :blink:

And more than once I've found myself saying "bollexio" (bol-ex-ee-oh) as a curse-word.

Does anyone else find themselves saying weird stuff like that? Do you remember any of it?

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I am famous for spooning especially when tired.

So far we've had:

Styn and Leave...instead of Lynn and Steve (my uncle and aunt)

Lewd Jaw...instead of Jude Law :laugh:

And most famous one of all...I have my stoot fuck..instead of foot stuck :laugh:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

LMAO Terry!!!!

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hahaha.

I'm sure I'm guilty of saying stupid things but right now my brain is on vacation and I can't think... will most likely return to this thread.

5. :laugh: Terry that is too funny. I've said many things like that but none of them come to mind. I'll probably be back later, as I'll have said something crazy in a short while.

6. :laugh: Terry that is too funny. I've said many things like that but none of them come to mind. I'll probably be back later, as I'll have said something crazy in a short while.

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I have my own vocabulary sometimes :tongue:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:laugh: I do things like this all the time Sammie, but I can't remember any right now :blink:

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

My Nan said ''hannibal hector'' instead of hannibal lecter

and then called Theo Walcott ''Theo Walnut''

and Sam just said this ''Since when do sheep lay milk?'' :rofl:!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.