Weak, useless, pathetic

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aty-aty, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aty-aty

aty-aty New Member

I have always thought people who had to commit suicide were weak minded. I am starting to feel that way.

Don't want to sound like one of those people who are looking for attention or have someone feel sorry for, or if I am the only one with problems.

Ever just get sick and tired of life? You just hope you don't wake up in the morning? That your whole life is one big fraud and undeserving to live another day?

I will not lie. I am weak. I can't coup with criticism or insults very well.

I have been dependent on sleeping pills and crying for about 3 and a half years now.

I am stick of college and the pressure it put on me. I am sick of my father insulting me and calling me names. I am sick of my friends making fun of me and act superior to me. I can't stand people calling me stupid anymore. I don't like being alone anymore.

These are things I can probably change but I am too weak to know how.

If only I can wish it all away.

Ever wish you can go back?

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

That sounds like me one year ago when I actually had friends, I was always the dopey one, I was also described as the 'odd one out' directly by the group which was where it all ended.
    I can also relate to father name calling. My dad doesn't live with my mom but when I see him he does call me names and at first it may seem like he's insulting me but I realize my faults, but they're not important to me.

Now the only person I listen to is myself, whatever anybody else say's isn't always true. I know myself.

3. kemistry

kemistry Well-Known Member

You don't need to go back, you can start now. Weak or strong, we all need to go through each day and face whatever challeges life throw at us.

What bring you most joys in life?

Build your goals around that.

Then make baby steps toward that goals.

As for the insults, remember, if you live up to eveybody expections, you wont last long. So say screw that and start listenting to yourself from now on. People's words dont mean much if we stop allowing those to get to us.

Not everybody fits in with the social "norms", (I find most "norms" pathetic with their narrow mindessness). But nice people are everywhere, find those that appreciate you for being you, not somebody else's.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

The ending of the semester was always the roughest for me, especially the fall semester because of all the activity with the holidays.

My dad was not the most helpful person with my feeling problems, so I stopped looking to him for that.

Try to get some extra rest and post here all you need to.

:hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If the crowd you were hanging with always belittled you then you did the right thing pushing them away.. You don't need there crap.. There are plenty of people who are understanding and you will find alot of us here at the forum..I agree you need to set yourself small goals each day and work towards them.. If you don't accomplish one just put it to the back of the list.. Everyone has off days..Keep posting here and we will listen..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.