Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by berty, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berty

berty Member

why do i feel so weak right now, am i ever going to win this battle.... at this stage it looks easier to end it all!
    i hate bipolar
    i hate mania
    i hate depression
    i know that it would probally be in my best intrests to stay in hospital for a bit but i cant be bloody bothered with living anymore....
  2. matman1960

matman1960 Member

i am sorry to hear that. i too feel too weak to carry on. i am 50 and i have been abusing drugs for over 30 years. because of my addictions i lost my job and my home. me and my family are sleeping at a friends house. i still have 2 children under 18 and i cant care for them. i feel useless and i really just want to die. sorry for hi jacking your thread i just needed to get that off my chest...
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope yu both can reach out to someone anyone and get help okay Go to hospital get addiction treatment time to change okay time to get help You don't have to fight this alone okay call someone and get some help
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you feel you would be best in a hospital, please try to get there...only you know how critical things are and what type of care you need...please continue to tell us what is going on as there are so many of us who care...J
  5. berty

berty Member

still here still moving along dont know where tho.

dont know if i want hospital or not.

bert:i'm sorry:
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please get help if you feel you need it...and so glad you are still here...we do care!!!...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.