weapon of choice?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by KittyGirl, Sep 2, 2010.

?

(see OP!) Choose your weapon, quick!

1. Baseball bat

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. Umbrella

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  3. Electric Guitar

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  4. kitchen knife

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. Can of hairspray and a lighter!

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  6. A nearby chair :o

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  7. your BARE HANDS!

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  8. Other. Post response!

11 vote(s)
    25.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

...In the event of a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, what would be your weapon of choice?
    Keep in mind... the weapon must be something easily obtainable that you keep in your home, or at your workplace and NOT counting anything you might be able to steal from a store, etc.

So... you have precious seconds to get a weapon to defend yourself! What will it be?

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

A decent SUV, full of gas to try and get out of the area...and of course should one stray in front of me, well...accidents do happen!

3. KittyGirl

If nothing else... I do keep an aluminum baseball bat in my bedroom, JUST FOR THIS PURPOSE!! XD

Yeah, sure it's a bit weird... but I guess I keep it around for protection from home intruders as well. (home intruders who are ZOMBIES!)

Where I'm living right now, there wouldn't be much to worry about at all. I have quite a few options... and there are only 210 people total in the surrounding area. I could take the boat out, I could go to gramma's place and borrow one of gramp's shotguns~
    Being in the city, with my sister would be much scarier. She lives in a highly populated area BUT we did zombie proof her apartment before she bought it- so we'd be fine until our food ran out!

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Electric guitar... Because that is likely to be awesome.

5. KittyGirl

lol-- I was looking around my room for ideas for the poll... "let's think... things in the every day person's house... things in my house...a guitar?...an umbrella?..." XD

I asked my brother what he would use-- and he said his BARE HANDS! < because he's hardcore like that, I guess.

6. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

I wanted to come up with a clever and original answer, but damn....it would be cool to bludgeon a zombie with a baseball bat!
    What about a samurai sword, does that count as easily accessible?

7. KittyGirl

if you OWN a katana or work in a store that happens to sell katanas, then yes!
    haha

8. ZombiePringle

oooo how about my mic stand? that could be awesome too... Beat the Zombie back with the mic stand then finish it off with an electric guitar... Now that would be a great story.

9. KittyGirl

Why not get the whole band involved?
    XD
    Stab the zombie in the eye or ear with a drum stick! That'll finish him off!

10. ZombiePringle

yes! then end it with a corny line... "How's that for a number 1 hit, Zombie?"

11. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

Chainsaw? Candle holder? Quickly sharpen the end of a brush handle?

I'm getting all excited now. I hope I get attacked by zombies tonight.

12. ZombiePringle

Indeed. I think we will all be well prepared for a zombie attack now since we are already planning the counter-attacks.

For any Zombies that may be reading this... We WILL be ready for you.

13. KittyGirl

I called my mom, dad and grandma JUST to ask them what their weapon would be! XD

mom : hunting rifle/chainsaw (because she'd be at work and is either in sports or seasonal)

dad : records (shawn of the dead style) or a meat tenderizing mallet

grandma : any one of her Tiffany Lamps (because she has a collection of like... oh, I don't know... 30 or so. -__- a heavy, stained glass/mosaic lampshade would probably do the trick!)

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Well, here all I've got is a chair :(

Back at my folks' I'd grab a pitchfork.

15. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Well, just in case it WERE to happen, i would probably grab my old metal bat from fastpitch.

Oooor, if I wanted to go a little pyro, I could use an old Boy Scout trick I learned from my bro and use bug spray, twine, and a match. *insert evil laugh here* :tongue:

16. boo

boo Well-Known Member

1 - Flaming toilet paper rolls (just soak the paper rolls with zippo lighter fluid, toss them at zombie, profit)
    2 - Throw girlfriend at zombie, run, profit
    3 - Attach barb wire to bicycle wheel, spin wheel really fast with pedal, decapitate zombie with homade chainsaw, profit
    4 - Throw maggots at zombie, wait for maggots to eat zombie's dead flesh, profit
    5 - Last and not least, use crowbar. A crowbar is the no1 essential survival tool. It can kill zombie, open door and treasure chest, open tin cans, scratch itchy back

If Nessa keep a baseball bat for zombie attacks just in case, boo wonder what is her emergency weapon for horny boyfriend...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2010
  17. KittyGirl

oh... well, I never needed one and now I never will!
    No boyfriend ever again!~! They would just slow me down and get me killed; come the zomb-pocalypse!!

I do really like cats, though... so, I'll just have LOTS of cats. When zombies come- I'll have a bag full of cats that I can throw at them! TAKE THAT, ZOMBIES! HOPE YOU AREN'T ALLERGIC TO PET DANDER! XD

18. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Since you ruined my fun and i can't use a shotgun, i'll use a bat and some fireworks. I would live for that :smile:

19. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Note to self, scratch Vanessa's name off the To save list.

20. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Nothing. What would the point be? If I did survive by using a weapon I'd probably end up going to jail for it, ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.