Wearing thin (TW)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by S8pxph, Oct 24, 2011.

1. S8pxph

S8pxph Active Member

I'm just so sick of being treated like garbage. I try to help people and be nice to them and go out of my way to make them happy, and no one does it for me. I have yet to have a friend that didn't hurt me or abandon me. All throughout my childhood I had two friends. All the other kids hated me, and told me every day, making fun of me and alienating me. My mom was still in school, so my dad told me not to bother her with it. At family funerals, he always told me not to cry because I'd upset the family members who were closer with the deceased than I was. So I guess I'd say I started bottling things around 5 years old. Well, with continued abuse from my peers and friends, losing 3 friends to suicide, rape at 15, an alcoholic mother, and an abusive father, I've just had enough. I'm tired of bottling, and I just want to scream at someone to help me. I want to yell at my friends to stop taking me for granted and start treating me like a real friend. I just want to feel like someone cares for me. I don't have to be everything to someone, I just don't want to be nothing to everyone anymore. These people have broken me. It kills me to admit this, but they're the reason I hate myself. No one should have that kind of control over me, but when you're treated like you're worthless from such a young age, it's hard not to grow up thinking you're worthless. I know people have been through worse, I just needed to vent all this. I'm angry at myself for letting them break me, and I'm mad at them for being so terrible to me. I'm just so sick of people. This world is wearing me out. I just want to have a normal life like other people. I want to have a group of friends, I want a best friend, I want someone to love me and be there for me, I want to have fun.

I just want to be happy.

2. JustFirefly

JustFirefly Well-Known Member

Woah. You hit the nail on the head with how i feel on life and life experiences...

Anyways.

Trust me, you sound like a really caring person who has taken a few to many hits... You've been taking advantage of and i wish i could help. I wish i could sit there and tell you, you are worth it. I wish i could make you see (as silly as it sounds because im going through the same issues) that you do mean something to someone...

Sadly reading your post made me feel less alone (which doesn't happen that often)... So...
    I guess.. Thank you?

Anyways.. Im so sorry for what you have gone through. If i can help please let me know?

I Just beg for you to realize, not everyone is like that... You just have to find the right people i guess... I wish there was more i could say to help.

3. S8pxph

S8pxph Active Member

Thanks, Nei <3 I'm sorry you're going through the same thing. It really does suck and just makes me want to scream. And I'm glad you feel less alone. The way I see it, misery only loves company so she has someone to stand by her side. Also, just because you're struggling the same way doesn't mean you can't give me advice : ) You know what I'm going through, which makes your comment insightful, and I hope you use it to help yourself, too! Feel free to message me if you ever need support yourself.