• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Empathy Only Weary and Stretched thin

Fleurise

Whenever life plants you, bloom with grace.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Been really busy lately so haven't been able to come on here much to support others or get support.
Classes at Beverley House have started back so I'm busy going to art and crafts, creative activity, stress and mood, diabetes cooking, grocery shopping and diamond painting.
On top of that Wednesday nights I go to Mahjong. Home help and personal cares are slotted in. Then I'm also working my way through doing my power of attorneys and will before my surgery in around three months time.
Have a feel projects I'm working on at home, knitting scarves that button up around my neck for after surgery. Trying to sort out craft cupboards. Spending more time with mum.

Lately I just feel stretched thin, not enough time or energy.
So I'm just ploughing on, trying to get on top of things.
Give I just wanted to update everyone on why I'm not on as much.
Thanks for reading.

JDot

J to the Dizzle O to the Tizzle
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @Fleurise Thank you for updating us. It's good to hear you're keeping yourself busy. Just remember we're a click away if you ever need us.

Lane

SF Supporter
Been really busy lately so haven't been able to come on here much to support others or get support.
Classes at Beverley House have started back so I'm busy going to art and crafts, creative activity, stress and mood, diabetes cooking, grocery shopping and diamond painting.
On top of that Wednesday nights I go to Mahjong. Home help and personal cares are slotted in. Then I'm also working my way through doing my power of attorneys and will before my surgery in around three months time.
Have a feel projects I'm working on at home, knitting scarves that button up around my neck for after surgery. Trying to sort out craft cupboards. Spending more time with mum.

Lately I just feel stretched thin, not enough time or energy.
So I'm just ploughing on, trying to get on top of things.
Give I just wanted to update everyone on why I'm not on as much.
Thanks for reading.
It's nice to hear from you @Fleurise. You do sound busy. I hope you're enjoying your classes at Beverly House. I'd be interested in seeing some of your crafts. The diamond painting looks relaxing too from the videos I've seen.

Fleurise

Whenever life plants you, bloom with grace.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you for your encouragement and support.
I was hoping for a less busy weekend and that I would feel less weary and more able to start my week fresh tomorrow. All good plan sometimes unravel *roflso I'll just be plodding through my busy week again and hopefully next weekend I can schedule more me relaxation time.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00