Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelaststraw

thelaststraw Active Member

I am just SO fucking weary of life.
    I am too tired to try any more. I am alone. My family is dead. This Dec 21 it will be five years for my Mom. A month later, it will be five for my Dad. This summer was the 1st year of my Aunt. My friends have left me. What is left????

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are feeling so low. If you want to talk about things there are many people here who will listen and because we are all in a similar position you will find people here are very understanding. You must no longer think that you are alone. I've personally found a great deal of help and support from sf and hope the same is there for you. Best wishes. S.

3. thelaststraw

thelaststraw Active Member

I am so tired of doing nothing but taking care of my fish ( i breed), walking around my house, looking at Facebook....Whenever the phone rings, knowing it is a telemarketer...

Just a few months ago, I felt that life was on track again. I was ready to move on. I wasn't depressed. I was full of life! Then I was "dumped" by my close friend. My other friends are/were mutual friends, so I never hear from them.

I am just too tired to start from scratch again.:cry:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know the holidays must suck for you! Why don't you find a soup kitchen and volunteer for the holidays. It will keep you buisy and your mind off of your losses. Do you have any other relatives around where you live? Why not go there so you are close to someone you love. You definitley don't need to be by yourself. I have been there and done that! My family would all get togther and enjoy themselves. I just in the past two years started going with them. I couldn't beleive how I felt I didn't belong. I would just hang out on the porch and get drunk. They would have to drag me in when it was time to exchange gifts. Last year wasn't to bad at least I stayed in side. This year I am not worried about because ***********! Please find somewhere to be so you aren't alone!!Stay Strong!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.