• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Weather report

Status
Not open for further replies.
This coming March 19th our moon will be at "extreme supermoon" status,that along with the speedy movement of the magnetic pole from Canada to Russia and our Sun peaking in its solar cycles should give us all a bumpy few weeks ahead.
I am not trying to frighten anyone but be prepared for extreme natural events taking place soon.

Prepare yourselves and stay safe. :)

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
Good to know. Science already acknowledges this is the stuff climate change is made of that triggers earthquakes, tsunamis (in light of recent events), tornadoes, blizzard, floods, shit like that. Thanks for the heads-up.

Hellfrost

Good to know. Science already acknowledges this is the stuff climate change is made of that triggers earthquakes, tsunamis (in light of recent events), tornadoes, blizzard, floods, shit like that. Thanks for the heads-up.
Along with frakking (and no, I dont mean the BSG term for cussin') deepsea drilling, carpet bombing mountains, nuclear waste, burning coal and gas, deforestation and superfarms.

Axiom

Account Closed
Internet dribble. Every 18 years...
Come on guys... youre not going to go through environmental issues :) It's not new it's a cycle and... look it up there's no links or anything here. I donno check here. http://earthsky.org/ Or out your window.

And some ppl have been saying the Japan earthquake is a result or has atleast been influenced by this...
Seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00