website

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhawk

many of you on here will have heard me ranting on about the government and for the last few years we (myself and my good friends involved) have been having a david an goliath battle concerning corruption within the government. to date i have created a website and put up the first few bits concerning fraud over the last 27 years. please have a look and please tell me if you can understand it as someone that is not in the small world of falconry.....
there is much more to go on that will appall most people and will affect many others.
the link is http://www.falconcrimes.co.uk

bhawk

forgot to add its the "hybrid registration page" thats finished.
it will soon be encompassing the animal cruelty by the government and the RSPB and also the false DNA techniques they used to convict many people

This is not usualy somthing i would read but i have always found birds of prey magnificently majestic and hope that one day i will have the chance to go deeper into the field.

If what you state is true, then surley there must be evidence to support this?
once there is evidence it is no longer a theory or a possibility it is a reality and one that must be bought to public attention.

i applaud what you are trying to do regarding this matter, I myself and currently lobbying for the conservation of Sharks, another matter which seems to escape most people.

i wish you the best of luck here,, let me know if there is anything i can do to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00