Wednesday Cafe

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Tam, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Can't wait for Caf Man to get here and open up (sorry FPS, hope you don't mind.)

Open for early breakfasts, lunch or dinner, depending where you are.

Funny, I don't much feel like eating right now. Anyone care for a coffee?

2. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I would like to take toffee.

3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I would also like to take :donut: and :cake: , :party: little an have some more :cake:

4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Tut tut you'll spoil your dinner!

But I won't tell - you can have as much cake and goodies as you want.

5. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

:biggrin:

Oh, but is that chocolate heart? :sweetheart: swwwllrrrp :tongue: That was goood!

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'll have some :popcorn: :D

7. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hey I just worked out that while the boss is away I can help myself to anything behind the bar!

Ok who's up for an illicit pig-out? What have we got here... mmm...

8. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Is it coffee house or candy house ? OK I try eat something what is good for me.

:apple:

9. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

It can be whatever we want it to be eh?

Hey what about a dream palace?

If I had a dream, what would it be? Oh, that everyone liked me- that sounds like a pretty nice dream.

10. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Unfortunately I do not believe in dreams anymore. But if I would, dream palace maid be the perfect place to sharing dreams.

Do you believe in dreams Tam?

11. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

That's a hard question. Seriously. Maybe yes I believe in having dreams, but it's been a long time since I've believed they can come true.

How about you?

12. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I wanted to be a farmer. Horses, sheeps, alpacas etc. Groving berries and vegetables.

13. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Oh that's a great dream! Don't let go of that, it's worth believing in that one.

I've got to go and feed the cats now. See you later. xxx

14. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Thanks for the cakes

It is not worth to believe. I am too old already. It was when I was young. No healthy for it anymore.

Don't forget cat candies for the cats

15. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey everyone!

16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Morning hun :IrishDoll:

17. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Couple of things today;

My wife is having minor surgery today. Having a toe nail removed.

And Nothing I need to post over, but those nice electronic drums of mine, that I put up pics of, well, they are a rent to own kit and were a floor model at the store I got them from.

The other night I started having trouble with them, and well last night, the hi hat pedal trigger deal, crapped out.

So now I have only a partial working drumset. I am going to take them back to the store and end my rental on them.

Now...they dont have anymore electronic drumsets there. E-drums are great for the wife as I can wear headphones.

yet I still need to practice, because of my church band gig, so, the only option left will be for me to get a regular full blown drumset. the kind that when I practice, people in Chicago 80 miles away will be able to hear! lol

Oh well. I know that will make my wife uncomfortable.

18. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I'm waiting for my new Crumpler shoulder bag to arrive. Won't do so today but maybe on Friday or even tomorrow. Hmm, I wonder why I like bags so much... can almost not wait for it; it's very unique and even numbered. Ordered it with my card number as soon as I saw it. ^_^ Wasn't too expensive, either, considering that it hasn't been mass produced.

I'm going to make a big cup of yunnan tea with whole milk and cream, now.... maybe will have to eat something, soon, too. :B Would actually just want donuts with icing, though... :sad:

19. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I'm pissed. An internet friend of mine is institutionalized right now. Well, was... Until she according to her sister was arrested today by police for "drug use" as the docs has wasted away her prescriptions, so there are no records of her having her medication :doh: oh my god, and there's nothing she can do about it.

20. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well that does indeed suck. I however am worried for you LM.

Stay strong and know that this will pass. You will be ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.