Wednesday Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
I'm pissed. An internet friend of mine is institutionalized right now. Well, was... Until she according to her sister was arrested today by police for "drug use" as the docs has wasted away her prescriptions, so there are no records of her having her medication :doh: oh my god, and there's nothing she can do about it.
Wow, I did not know this could happen in Sweden... the country in which I also live. Then again, politicians here are obsessed with putting away users of illegal drugs.... some politicians have even admitted that they compete with what party is the most against it. Getting depressed people with actual prescribed drugs behind bars is just another result from their competitions, I guess. Depressed people - especially those on disability - are, after all, just lowlives of society.... not significant if they end up being treated badly.

...I just realized you said Internet friend. Maybe it isn't in Sweden, then? I'm going to post this, anyway, since I made the effort to write it.

Tam

Hello FPS. Lucky you!

Hey you've changed your avatar again (and halloween hasn't been yet).

By the way, feel stupid posting in the actual thread, but what's the 'Rate the Screen Name' thread all about (I mean, I couldn't work out what to do) any hints?

G

Godsdrummer

I think you rate it 1-10 with 1 being well, puke, and 10 being, well...me!:sparkle:

Fixed that avatar issue too! lol

Ordep

Hey everyone!

Just came from the doctor. Gonna change my painkiller prescription and it's gonna hurt really bad for a few days... Kinda scared right now.

Tam

I like it! Change your avatar like you can change your clothes - that's great. Me, I get stuck in routine and safety - need to know who I am lol.

Yes I think I worked out the rating, but what are they actually rating? Their own name or the one immediately above or any name they can think of?

Zoe

I like these day threads.

I'm not liking this Wednesday much so far, I've spilled coffee on my laptop twice.

Which made my internet connection tray icon thingy disappear and I can't get it back.

Also, it's cold and raining and the library's shut.

:rooster:

G

Godsdrummer

Well I have some really nasty mouth pain in my upper inner gums today. But...aint gonna let that get me. I am in a take no prisoners, ready to kick some arse kind of mood today!:Leiaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00