Wednesday Cafe

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Greetings everyone.

Welcome to Wednesday here at SF.

How does this day find everyone?

I have a 1/2 day at work. Then have to go to tiger direct outlet and buy a new DVD burner for the PC. Then when I get home, I have to contact the phone company to get an appointment setup for those guys to come and install my DSL service. then I have to do my son's paper route, as he has an event after school today. Finally tonight I have band practice.

Anyway...that's my day, what's on tap for you for today?
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Lucky! lol
  4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Today is my only sibling, my brother's birthday. It's going to be "fun" because he is usually drunk/on the warpath and wishing to assault my father whom he blames for ruining his life- his own irresponsibility/emotional instability and refusal to seek help notwithstanding. :spaz:

I had a paper route between the ages of 9 to 14 and whenever I pretended to be sick to get out of school, my parents were stuck delivering my papers/being terrorized by the couple of dogs on my route that wished to eat me. Tee hee!
  5. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

actually today is going to be a pretty relaxed day for me. thank heavens. the only thing i need to get accomplished today is taking my daughter to go get her id. other than this i just plan on sleeping and hanging out with me kids. most days are busier than this for me so today is a real treat. take care
  6. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

*Homework (math, bleh)
    *Bubble bath, hair wash <3
  7. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My wednesday found me getting up at 4am after another restless night work by 5am after freezing me nads off on the bike on the way in. Turned bloody cold again this morning still finished by midday. Not such a mad ride home today made my self stay consience of how I was riding. Sitting here now waiting to go to the Doc's to try and get my med's sorted as even with sleeping tablets I can't sleep through the night as all the Mirtazapine (45mg) does is make me groggy for a few hours.
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Damn! Reading about your day made me tired! But I'd rather do all that than have to do Little_me's Math homework! :p
  9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Derivative <3 (not)
  10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I bought a car today. :biggrin: Hopefully. If the bank will help me with the money. :unsure:
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Yay, congrats on the car, I hope the bank will help!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.