Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Good Morning Afternoon Evening SFers, come one come all to the SF Pancake Breakfast, its an all you can eat day so come hungry and enjoy the company.

and of course there will be beverages of your choice including:

and for those who prefer a bit of a kick I present the Mimosa

A Mimosa cocktail is composed of one part champagne (or other sparkling wine) and one part chilled citrus juice, usually orange juice unless otherwise specified.

So lets all gather round the table and eat these goodies and enjoy the company! (Hopefully somebody better than me at tagging will come along).

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
What is this thing. You tag me in it a lot but I don’t understand what it is or what I should do with it x
hmm, a place where the extraordinarily crazy or normal people meet and say whatever they want, or post what they want, and yet it all makes sense and fits in, for it's not about anything and yet about everything.

@Ash600 you look like a good builder :)

hmm, a place where the extraordinarily crazy or normal people meet and say whatever they want, or post what they want, and yet it all makes sense and fits in, for it's not about anything and yet about everything.

@Ash600 you look like a good builder :)
Erm innocent....what? Lol. U are right that made no sense at all but still made perfect sense all at the same time I am now smiling thank u, that’s ur good deed for the day x

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Very good point ash lol. Wrong person to ask. Hope u are ok. I haven’t been on for a while I know. Been think of u all x
You know me, same 'ol same ol', strolling along trying not to trip up over my own arsehole. Glad to see you back angel, hope you're doing good.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Erm innocent....what? Lol. U are right that made no sense at all but still made perfect sense all at the same time I am now smiling thank u, that’s ur good deed for the day x
Yeah looks like Zen Master Inno has once again imparted her pearls of wisdom:p

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
lol talking about zen masters, who are the zen masters here @Ash600
Can I solicit replies to a question I asked on the therapy forum here???
Anyways, shower time than bed time, maybe :)
@JacsMom will be putting on her stop watch here. But I'm gonna beat her. Hope to be in bed in 2 hours. Make it 3. You think it's possible????

@darkangel52 glad you have you a nominated cafe member :) the more people here the more riveting this place will be.
@Lulabelle you bringing drinks?

@Angel368 @PhoenixLady @Daíthí @AsphyxiateOnWords @gypsylee @Endlessagony @Lynne1974 @RCee @crumbum @rabitt3434 @Acy @Kiwi2016 @Kira @Anne Charlotte @Woowoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00