Wednesday I shall die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by amylou, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I plan to do the deadly deed on wednesday the 3rd.
    I cant go on any more I hope this latest attempt will be the last I want to succseed this time. I hate the voices and the desperate person I've become

2. fkw12

fkw12 Member

today is the 2nd... now that you only have one more day to live, does it feel any different? if it does, then you are not ready to die.

3. Hereforyou

Hereforyou Active Member

Hey amy,

Whats goin on. Talk to me.

4. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Oh I meant wednesday is that the 4 th god my head is all over the place no I dont feel any different about it. I want to die this will be my 50 th attempt or there about.

5. TwilightKid

TwilightKid Well-Known Member

No amy please dont do that! If u have tried so many times and didnt succeed then u are not meant to die yet, i think!

6. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Whats so wrong in your life for you to set a specific date?

7. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I belive thats becuase maybe I wasnt ready to die but on the last 15 occasions I nearly did die I'd turned blue and was choking on another unfortanately becuase I was in prison at those times I was found every time.

8. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Where do I start on that one everything is wrong nothing is right

9. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

::hugs:: We're here for you.
    The decision is ultimately up to you, but we will still be here for you.

10. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

hon...please dont do this...i care about what happens to you...you can pm me anytime...also i gave you my msn messenger email...please add me...

plwase dont leave me amy

11. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

hon...please dont do this...i care about what happens to you...you can pm me anytime...also i gave you my msn messenger email...please add me...

please dont do this

i care about you amy

12. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

I know it's hard, but hang in there, hon. Have you seen a doctor? Medication and therapy reduce depression immensely. I was hospitalized a few months ago, and while I still have suicidal thoughts and even plan ways I'd kill myself, I don't want to leave my family (and kitten and doggie) behind. So many people would be affected if you hurt yourself, and beat themselves up over why they couldn't help you. You're loved, babe. Try to hang in there.

13. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Am I really loved though

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I believe you are amylou. There is no reason for you not to be. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.