Wednesday October 10 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo and here's an extra big ((((hug)))) just for you.

As I'm writing this my dog Eddie is whining in the kitchen doorway. He's frightened of our cat Dexter and won't walk past him. Dexter, being a clever cat, takes full advantage of this and sits in doorways to stop Eddie coming through :D

View attachment 14937
Has Eddie always been afraid of Dexter? Or did they just get in a cat fight? haha.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hey everyone and thanks for the tag @RCee

I'm working at home today, but haven't got any motivation at the moment :(

View attachment 14934

Although just recently the weekends have been more shit than the working week, so I'm not sure there's really anything to smile about. Sorry, don't mean to bring down Jim's cafe, but the dark cloud is taking hold :( I will try to be more positive because I know this is only temporary and things can and will get better.

View attachment 14935

@Lulabelle @extraterrestrialone @Kiwi2016 @1964dodge @Yellowmellow @ClassicShowsFan @OfLoveAndDeath @BraveFace @Ash600 @bobbob
thanks for the tag woowoo

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Has Eddie always been afraid of Dexter? Or did they just get in a cat fight? haha.
Yep, he's always been scared of him. Dexter put him in his place as soon as we brought Eddie home as a tiny puppy. But to be fair, Eddie is frightened of most things.. people in high viz, loud noises, the window cleaner and even the grill (he runs upstairs and hides under my bed as soon as he hears me move the grill pan). :p

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
My happy place is here, which is ironic I guess because it's Suicide Forum. But I am cheered up here and in a comfortable place with supportive people. My favorite book...that's hard to say because I like just about everything I read, haha. I bought some chocolate chocolate chip bagels so we can have some if anyone wants them. Otherwise, I can make eggs any style you like, and I got rid of the moldy bread and got some brand new. :p
A home cooked breakfast sounds delightful. Mushroom cheese omelet please n thank you. My temp job switched my days so I'm going back to bed for a bit.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Yep, he's always been scared of him. Dexter put him in his place as soon as we brought Eddie home as a tiny puppy. But to be fair, Eddie is frightened of most things.. people in high viz, loud noises, the window cleaner and even the grill (he runs upstairs and hides under my bed as soon as he hears me move the grill pan). :p
Damn, he'd probably be terrified of me. lol

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
My happy place is here, which is ironic I guess because it's Suicide Forum. But I am cheered up here and in a comfortable place with supportive people. My favorite book...that's hard to say because I like just about everything I read, haha. I bought some chocolate chocolate chip bagels so we can have some if anyone wants them. Otherwise, I can make eggs any style you like, and I got rid of the moldy bread and got some brand new. :p
Sure I'll have an omelette, mushroom with cheese please, only if I can pour some coffee for you and whoever else wants to join. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00