Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kit, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kit

kit New Member

Today i've started the counting. The best day to end my life will be on wednesday, because on that day i'll be alone. I am going to end my life then.
    <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
  2. Live_life

Live_life Member

What do you hope to achieve? Freedom from this turmoil? Why do you trust the voices in your head? They are not on your side at all for they are telling you to do bad things so why do you want to listen? If your enemy told you to jump off of a building then would you? Same way your enemy is telling you to kill yourself so why are you listening to him?

You can beat these thoughts they are just wanting your destruction. Reject them and ask of your creator to help and guide you. Even if you dont believe just ask him once with sincerety and he will answer your call and NEVER turn you away!

I am here for you if you want to talk or share anything at all.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
  3. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

Suicide is always an option, and it may be what you ultimately want to do. You just really need to think about the pros and cons of committing to it.

First of all, if you try the Final Exit method (what you're describing), chances are you'll fail and end up with brain damage. That's no fun, and it's permanent. Suicide is always difficult to pull off with confidence, and there's no guarantee it'll ever succeed. And if you don't succeed, you're probably going to be permanently damaged, both physically and psychologically.

There are basic things you need to think about. First of all, have you reached out at all? Are you getting any help for any mental illness like depression? There are lots of options for people who are suicidal except for suicide. Oftentimes, but not always, they're glad they did not commit suicide while they felt suicidal. Once you're dead, that's it. No more chances at feeling any kind of pleasure.

Also, is there anyone you think would be hurt by your suicide? How would others react? Suicide is a shock for anyone close to the person whom committed it, and the effects can last for years, or indefinitely. I once read about someone who said things don't heal after a loved one commits suicide, they just "become different." Think about the effects your suicide would have. If you're important to anyone, it will hurt them. Badly.

That's all I want to say. I'm not arguing for or against your choice, but I don't want you to make a poorly-thought-out decision. Whatever decision you come to, make sure it's a rational one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.