weed makes it all better

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by joshtillb, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshtillb

joshtillb Member

this really isnt substance abuse, however i found it most fitting to be posted here. mods feel free to relocate if need be

I just wanna throw this out there, so I’m very new to smoking weed, I’ve gotten high maybe a dozen times and I must say it helps me sooo much!

I don’t get super stoned just high, to a point where I don’t care about the things in life that stress me; I’m just about the happiest guy ever!!! The stupid things like the word fedora are HILARIOUS, I think quoting movies such as step brothers is the best! And I love Tim Horton’s

I use to look down on people who smoked weed, wow was if ignorant..in my opinion there is nothing wrong as long as you keep it classy

so my friends KEEP IT CLASSY
  2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Sure its all nice and great to begin with, just wait for the inevitable paranoia you will develop after a few years. I wanna question something though. What happens when you have run out of weed, the problem and stress return. So unless your gonna remain stoned for the rest of your life wouldnt it be better to deal with the stress head on instead of burying your in the sand and pretending it doesnt exist?
  3. joshtillb

joshtillb Member

i totally see where your coming from its certainly not a soloution to any problem. weed is a socail thing for me, as i have socail and general anxiety its something i do with friends on the weekend it definitly helps me mellow out and gets rid of any edge,i dont drink at all i much prefer smoking thats sorta how i justify it
  4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

It seemed to do that for me at first when I began using it at the age of fourteen. It made me a giggley and goofy. I never wanted to quit it even though I always said I could at any time. But later down the line I had to search for something else because it no longer worked and before I knew it I was doing any drug I got my hands on. I nearly died several time for doing these things. Then I would mix things together. All in all I was a drug induced mess, and what I thought was making it better actually made it worse.
    At the age of twenty three I walked away from it to see if I could and found that I was able to. I think the dependancy of weed or any other drug is mental more than anything. I did slip a couple of times to be reminded of why I left it in the first place and almost lost everything when I did that. No thank you; I'm happy sober.
    I hope you don't drive impaired and that you are aware of all the dangers of smoking it. It is your life, but you are important in it. Remember that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.