weed the only thing that makes me feel good

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by greenieguy, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Even on the chat here people go out of there wsy to make me feel bad i was badically called boring in chat by someone i was trying to be nice to. Im done with people f them all i need to end it
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Sorry you were hurt, greenieguy. I know how bad it can feel when someone says something that causes me to feel even worse than I already feel about myself. I hope you will not cause any harm to yourself because of this. :hug:
  3. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I know how bad the littlest thing can hurt when it feels like you're already hanging on by thread as it is, but try to look at the bigger picture...it's a random person from who knows where, doing who knows what with their own life, that you'll never see in person and maybe not even talk to ever again. So who the hell cares what some random prick says to you? If you did know them in person, it's quite possible that their life is even more pathetic than you feel your own is, that's why they spend their time saying shit like that to people online. So my point is, I know shit like that can hurt, believe me I get it, and I was the same way not that long ago when I was at one of my lowest points. But, there's plenty of people I'm sure who do know you and don't think you're boring or anything else negative about you for that matter. So don't act on what you're thinking about...stick around. Stay awhile.
  4. siff

siff Member

hi. for me weed and pills ( valium) are the only thing that keep me going, just waiting for my new stash. I don't know what future brings but it doesn't take much for me to try something stupid, drinking alone is not a good idea either
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.