weed? what is your view or experiences,

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by armsopenwide, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armsopenwide

armsopenwide Active Member

my experiances are nothing but good, makes me sleep, makes me giggle my ass off even more, makes me eat mainly crap but that is due to i live on takeaways lol, paranoia mmm going walking at night <edit mod total eclipse> so dark and creepy, getting my mind going there someone in the bushes, im also registered blind too so even more woohoo, nothing to do with weed though just me testing my head lol, i dont care if you think im bad, freak, differant etc i just care when you care, done all types of drugs never heroin or crack and never will, did coke once but im protective over the ones who deserve it, i dont need no drug to make me think im hard, was in mad car crash once loved it, no drug matched the rush, been battling demons in my head for long time, no drugs but the ones the nhs gave me made me bad, these people saying weed makes them nasty.< edit moderator total eclipse rude> just using and looking for an excuse, or you proper smoking the wrong greenery, not bragging but at my lowest was on like pills, weed, over 3 litres of vodka a day. never hit a female thou, never lied, never cheated, never turned my back on no one unless you done me bad big time, my mind, way been treated and the nhs pills gave me the worse trips and side effects. i can smoke the stronest weed 24/7 if i had to and still no bad would happen,,well yeah it would but not cuz of weed, just wondering anyone elses thoughts etc,,,,

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Re: weed? what is your view or experiances,

<Edit mod total eclipse > This thread makes me laugh for some reason. :p I just got done smoking about an hour ago. xP

It relaxes me and makes me less depressed. So yeah :p

3. armsopenwide

pmsl sorry but yead how screwed up is it the laws, yeah i know some say it does bad but it does more proven good than bad but yet they still make it so you not allowed it, alcohol buy it anywhere, that is proven to wreck lives, kill, etc but yet you can buy it anywhere, every part of the weed plant is so usefull and proven.
    lol getting caught sorry what happened, another backwards law, i spoke c99 and northern lights, both mad mind trips but always good ones lol

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I dont get why it's illegal either. I mean they make it for medical purposes and stuff. And yeah they don't prescribe alcohol for medical reasons lol. System is fucked

5. armsopenwide

how true, same as people who hurt kids, they get new house, new id, money,,,, i was attacked by a bloke on crack, cuz he was on crack it was ok and a slapped wrist, someone on weed would have been arrested, me mary j except any of my dogs or any animals never let me down, keep blazin

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah the world is pretty messed up. :hug:

7. armsopenwide

2shay but not past saving yet,

8. Sleep

Sleep Active Member

Used to smoke it every day for about five years. The good points were giving everything a different perspective, sleeping well and getting the munchies. I used to love smoking it in the woods near where I live, especially in the summer. But there were so many downsides to it. I'd feel paranoid if there was a lot of people around me when I was stoned, I put on weight with the munchies and felt lethargic.

I haven't had a joint for about three months now. Would make sure I'd taken some valium in case I got too stoned and had a panic attack as it's always affected me quite strongly.

9. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

I used to smoke pot in my teens and I really enjoyed it, but at some point it started making me paranoid to the extent that I did not enjoy it anymore. Shame. It was great while it lasted. So now I don't smoke it, but I always feel a bit jealous of stoned people, because I really used to love getting baked!!!

10. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Too much of anything is bad for you,i remember hanging around with people who would roll a joint first thing in the morning and carry on all day everyday.Its no surprise that the few that carried on like that come across as a bit stupid and slow nowadays,same as if you drank alcohol with that kind of frequency.I used to have one or two spliffs in the evening once i'd done everything i needed to do and could get on the couch and relax.The only time i'd feel a bit paranoid was if a neighbour came and knocked on my door and i'd have to stand outside talking about crap wondering if my eyes were bloodshot or they noticed i wasnt blinking haha.That was not the weed making me paranoid tho,it was purely the fact that its illegal and so many people dont approve of it,the same people who think getting drunk is just fine!!Hypocrites.I personally think alcohol is far more damaging than weed,i never knew anyone who'd jump in their car stoned or wanna go out beating people up or beat their missus up.No one ever OD'd on it,A&E departments arent full of potheads on fri/sat nights but drinkers yup.Governments talk about the war on drugs but its a war on personal freedom,the right to choose your drug but nooo our governments have decided for us,TOBBACCO&ALCOHOL there you go kids go kill yourself on those. What a fucking joke but yeah in moderation there is nothing wrong with weed other than your government cant tax it therefore you cant have it.

11. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

I tried it once and i thought i was going to die, i really did, i think if i tried it now though i'd have a better experience, i had never smoked anything before smoking weed.

12. armsopenwide

i dont ever get it except for when i want it lol, i dont care what people think so if there saying things or not dont bother me, when im out walking my dog keeps it away as if anyone real or bad there he lets me know, i go some proper mad places walking like proper in woods and things, i cant see crap at the best times but then when its dark, raining, windy, snowy i get my head thinking there like people in the woods, scary noises and things well trips me out but i love it, i find it gives my head like a workout so to speak lol so when things to get bad in real im pretty prepared,
    smoke it all day every day not because i need it though just like how it sorts me out but every now and then i stop for a while completely, then that sorts of gives my head another kind of work out but i find it more stressing, so id much rather be stoned and able to deal lol,

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

lol you not alone most do lol, my first time was on what is called a bucket not the best to be trying your first go ever, took my hit, feel in the chair, got told i went every colour under sun, threw up, stayed proper white for ages, come back round had another one but bit smaller lol and loved it, that is when i was 12 still remember it yesterday though, but so many differant types and strengths and highs, there is one for all things really even paranoia

13. vir

vir Well-Known Member

The best sex of my life was while I was smoking Black Domina and listening to the Doors while making love to my girlfriend. Sex without drugs for me is all elbows and knees and performance anxiety and bedsprings digging into my knees, and not really enjoyable enough to go out of my way for. But man, sex after smoking a nice indica variety is a whole other world.

14. Lizzy95

Lizzy95 Member

I have bad experiences. I tweak, I start losing track of reality very quickly and I panic. I cry and hyperventilate and I'll pass out after a smoking just a bowl by myself. And I smoked everyday for a long time too... I'm no amature. But I'm glad I quit. I don't have a problem with people who can moderate it.

15. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

i never smoked weed. but i had bad experiences with the people who abuse it. it changes them. i saw someone i love turn into a nasty monster and that shit runned her life! in the end she chose drugs over me

16. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I would do it all the time if I could. At least that would help me feel better.

17. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

Weed doesn't change people, but it changes how people view you. You're the same person after you start smoking but for some reason people view you as a drug addict and stop wanting to be around you. It's a gateway drug, but not the way people think. Having to go to a drug dealer, I was around people who did heroin, cocaine, e... etc... But once I got a med card and could buy it from a store, I stopped hanging around those losers.

I got arrested for it. So old friends stopped hanging out with me but would still go out and party and drink and smoke pot, but didn't want to hangout with someone who got arrested. I wasn't lazy, I wasn't a stereotypical "stoner", I was the same exact person but peoples' perception of me completely changed. It pisses me off how people demonize weed so much. It was never about smoking to "bury my problems" or self medicate. It was smoking to feel high, to have fun with my friends, but for some reason that's far FAR worse than people drinking to feel drunk and have fun with their friends. Then after the arrest, the whole city found out. My friends parents wouldn't let me come over anymore, my girlfriends parents stopped letting her see me. Just because I got arrested, but before the arrest, even though I was smoking, it was fine for me to hangout with these people.

I'm 100x more depressed, I have a fear of being around people, I never sleep at night, and I up and dropped everything and moved 2 states away to get away from all the judging eyes of my former friends and their parents. (I came from a city of 100,000, I was a well known swimmer and the captain of my high school team, you could imagine how many people gossiped...)

So when people say weed changes you, yea, it does, but not the way you think. It doesn't make you sell your soul for the next hit, it doesn't make you ignore all your friends just so you can get high. As far as the post above, did you ever think it was your perception of weed that drove your friend away? I would be the exact same person high, still sociable, but the fact that my girlfriend knew I was high made her act weird around me. She would act like I was a different person, get mad at me for being high, I wouldn't treat her different, but she sure as hell would treat me different. She is 2 years younger than me, she tried weed with her friend when we first started dating, before I had ever drank, or smoked anything. She didn't like it, but it was ok for her to try it and I didn't get mad at her. Then when I tried it and liked it, she got mad at me smoking.

Needless to say, I don't smoke anymore. People don't understand weed. They would much rather destroy their livers getting drunk and stupid every weekend and throwing up. I love over hearing conversations of people who got shit faced over the weekend. They brag about it, laugh about throwing up, talk about how much fun they had, how they don't remember anything.... But for some reason, getting high is worse...

18. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

What? Someone on weed would have been more likely to get arrested as opposed to crack? Where do YOU live?

19. letty

letty Banned Member

I dont smoke. but i know alot of people who do, it has helped them with pain and the side affects of chemo. I agree alcohol is more damaging that weed,

20. Re: weed? what is your view or experiances,

Man, I would use but really hard to get where I live... I might have to start growing my own =D. I'm sure its not bad if use is under control. I quess it just depends on the individual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.