Week 7 Prozac Suicide/Depression

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WannaEndit01, Sep 17, 2016.

1. WannaEndit01

WannaEndit01 Well-Known Member

I am in week 7 of Prozac. I fought real hard this morning not to be depressed when I woke up. Had several swings today of depression. Nothing as bad as Thursday. Thursday I had major depressive swings. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. Mildly depressed all day.

Our business plan is coming along so that helps. My one real partner is doing a good job. I have another maybe partner he was actually good today.

Those things help. As I've said before my choices are three fold 1. Suicide, 2. Stay depressed, 3. Try to go forward living with those things that can not be changed and trying to change those things I can.

I am really trying for #3. Sometimes it just impossible. Anyway that's today update.

2. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I am glad that you are trying to improve your life. I know that it may feel like it is impossible to move forward in life but it is possible and you are not alone! We are here to support you as you try to move forward! Keep reaching out! :)