Weekends

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Poirot, Jun 5, 2009.

?

Do you like weekends?

1. Yes, its a great escape from my problems

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Sometimes

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. No different to a weekday

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  4. I hate them

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. There boring

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poirot

Poirot Guest

Most of the time I really hate the weekends becuase it just reminds me most people are out having fun while im at home doing nothing. What about everyone else. ?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I feel the EXACT same way but usually feel good when I remind myself of how they'll all have massive hangovers each wkd:biggrin:

3. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I actually have the next 3 days when I'll not see another human being which is crap, and feels worse when the sun is shining and everyone is out enjoying themselves. Just reminds me what a complete failure I am! :sad:

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

For me they're the same as week days, I don't really do a lot.

5. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

I dont like them much at the moment but soon that will change and I'll love them. :biggrin:

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

they seem farily much like any other day to me... although I can go days without seeing people - but that could be on the weekend OR the week time

7. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I used to hate weekends with a passion, because if I would get an idea in my head to help myself, I'd have to wait until Monday to put it into action and usually by then I'd be too depressed to do anything about it.

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I've gone out once in the last 6 six months, and 4 times in the last year. 2 of them were tame, two of them basically robbed me of my remaining friends... I can't say I expect to do anything socially ever again... But "ever" isn't a very long time anymore.

9. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

No I don't really enjoy them.

10. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I like weekends. No school.

11. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i like them because its when my boyfriend stays over

12. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

It's pretty much just like any other day for me except yeah sometimes I feel worse because I feel like I should be out doing something when I see other people are.

13. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I have a love-hate relationship to weekends. I hate them often because I get time for bad things, such as suicidal thoughts, but nowadays my parents help me with it- I told them about the problem. Now they distract me, with shopping downtown and movies. That is very good and sometimes I enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
  14. NotSureAnymore

NotSureAnymore Well-Known Member

I love the weekends... I get to sleep in till noon.

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

They aren't much different from weekdays because I never do anything...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.