Weekly HEAL Target

bunny

Staff Alumni
Hazel had a good idea in HEAL chat tonight, she thought we could have a target to aim for for the next week, i thought id post it here so we can say how we did each day and others can join in if they want

this week we're going to aim to eat a healthy breakfast everyday, something like cereal, toast, yoghurt, furit, that sort of thing, sounds simple enough but lets see if we can do it :smile:

bunny

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Ok Bunny, here we go! *Resists the chocolate* :unsure:

Cereal & fresh orange juice for me :angel:

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
I feel nauseas Bunny, the thought of food yuk, :sad:
well actually maybe that should be :smile: :rolleyes:

bunny

Staff Alumni
ok, havnt posted here like i should but 2 days ago i slept through breakfast, yesterday i had bran flakes, and today i feel like eating nothing but chocolate

bunny

bunny

Staff Alumni
well Robins gone to a cooking lesson now so hopefully he'll learn how to make us a nice healthy breakfast in bed evey morning :biggrin:

bunny

Staff Alumni
one slice of white bread has less than 100 kcal, add a small bit of butter and the whole thing cant be more than 150kcal, is that really too much for u?

immure

Account Closed
no but you should complement it with a low fat protien. this makes ur blood take and convert more into energy and less into suger in the body. chemistry thing.

Cadie

Bunny said:
one slice of white bread has less than 100 kcal, add a small bit of butter and the whole thing cant be more than 150kcal, is that really too much for u?
yeah it is, and it's too much for you too if you're trying to lose some weight hun

---

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00