Weighing up life and the fight to continue

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm really pondering whether it's really worth it going on and fighting,I can't help but feel it's not I'm constantly sad and so depressed as much as I try.I just feel what is the point of all this?:sad:
  2. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel like this.
    It is worth the fight, change your life round and have a good life.
    If I can do it anybody can, I could not see a way out but somehow carried on and I'm out the other end and stronger for it.
    don't as you don't say what is making you feel this way?
    One thing for sure people off this site would have been where you are and will give you the support to come out the other.
    Take good care
    Stay safe.
    Danny x.
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's for the reply firstly it's much appreciated,the thing is it's usually caused by nothing my depression.Then there are other factor's of course that contribute at times also.It's just so hard going on that's all really tired of everything the depression,Ocd and Bdd are so much.:sad:
  4. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

It is clear you are hurting, please keep posting how you feel and people will respond.
    As well as med's I found talking through my stuff or posting it help me a lot, People do care and want to see you out the other end.
    Pleaes stay safe one day you will look back and think WTF was that all about? I do regularly.
    Are your med's working as well as they where? go and seek help, keep posting but most of all please stay safe.
    Danny x.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2007

BOLIAO Guest

when u r too tired of fighting it, take a rest. rest if u must but dont quit. rest as long as u need. time is a great healer.
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's again for your replies,Med's haven't really been helping much just been very hard but trying of course.Been a bit upset at friend's also who have seemed not to care one little bit.It's hard because especially with my Ocd it make's me overanalyze and go over and over things,I have mood swing's with my bipolar and major depression and the Bdd is difficult also.

It has a really strong hold on me as I feel so empty it's just a rotten constant feeling I can't seem to move on from.
  7. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

just keep fighting..and keep in mind that life is too short anyway..so its gonna end some day..
  8. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

Ace as hard as it is to do, hang in there.......the best advice my CPN ever gave me was that if I woke up feeling I couldnt fight anymore then stop trying for the day. Let the day float away doing nothing...sleeping works for me.........repeat the next day if necessary and soon you will wake up and be able to face these 'friends' or do something more positive.........all the very best......take care.....Anna
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou for your replies it's just so overwhelming I'm tired of these mood swing's and everything else,I just don't know what to do anymore the motivational factor is at all time low as well as the rest.:sad:Also I'm getting obsessively angry with my friend's but not to them,I cant help it I go over and over it's my Ocd.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.