Weight issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deretsigernu

Okay, so here's the deal.

Up until about 2 years ago I always had a BMI of about 17-18.
But the last two years I've had a more average weight for my length, and a BMI of about 20-21.

I've never had any problems with my body, in fact I actually was quite confident about it. Especially my breasts. My body kind of made up for my hideous face. :dunno:

But about 2 or 3 months ago, I started losing weight. Mainly due to my new medication. So I stopped taking them for a bit, hoping I'd gain weight again, but no.
I don't mind losing weight, as long as I don't go below 50kg (+/- 110lbs/7.8 stone) and as long as my breasts don't go any smaller. In fact I already hate the way my breasts look now. They've gone from something in between B and C cup, to a small A!

This has made me so insecure. I hate this feeling. I've never had any problems with my body-shapes. I loved it. And now. Now my breasts are so much smaller. I don't mind small breasts, but not compared to what I had :sad:

I used to be very.. promiscuous would be the correct word, I guess.. I would run around topless a lot, didn't care about people seeing my breasts and naked body. My mates would touch my breasts and all, I didn't care. But now... Just looking at my mates who've got bigger breasts, makes me feel sad. Whenever they touch me I back off cos I don't like it anymore. It reminds me of how small they've gotten.
I admit, I like how my stomach's looking now. It's back to what it was like about 3 years ago :smile: but my arms, bum, breasts... Hideous. It used to be just my face. Now it's half my body.

This is a whiny post, I know. There are so many people who feel worse about their own body I guess, and who can't think of a single bodypart with which they are happy and not insecure about, but for me.. I have always been confident about it...

:sad:
I don't even know what the point of this thread is. I guess I'm just rather concerned about it all :unsure:

kittyD

My daughter watches 'what not to wear' and one of the things I heard on the show ring true : Live {dress, buy clothes} with the body you have, not what you used to have or want to have.
I've dealt with weight issues all my adult life, to the tune of a fluctuating 40-50 pounds, and that statement has helped me accept it.
kD

BioHomocide

If you can accept yourself for who you are then what other people think or say wont matter.

Try being happy for the good qualities and then focus on fixing the bad qualities.
Best of Luck!

G

ggg456

eating high calorie food doesn't necessarily mean that will go to your breasts.

but i hear you. when weight goes up and down a lot and seeing changes in the body it can throw you if you're used to seeing a certain image always reflected back :hug:

why do you think your face is hideous? listening to you you sound like you've cut your body up into 'face', 'stomach,' 'breasts', 'arms' etc...have you tried to piece all of you together and step back? :smile:

D

deretsigernu

Thanks for the replies y'all. And no ggg, never really done that, cos I don't like spending much time looking at me body :dunno:

Anyway, thought it'd be worth mentioning, at least I've stopped losing weight, so it seems. So that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00