weight loss diary

Jenumbra

SF Supporter
Hi Petal, here's another good online tool, it creates a personalized food plan so you know how much of which food group to eat. I already liked veggies but I was surprised at how much veggies it recommended to me and and disappointed at how little meat it recommended. I still eat more meat anyways, and I seem ok, I just made sure to eat lots more veggies :) Good luck!

http://www.choosemyplate.gov/MyPlate-Daily-Checklist

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Diet for 24th March 2016

Lunch: A large home made burger.

Dinner: Shepherds pie. Salmon.

Dessert: Mini apple pie

Snacks: Grapes, melon, apple, raspberry, pine apple

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Diet for 25th March 2016

Brown bread
yoghurt
bun
taytoes
peanuts
jaffa cakes

Yup I messed up yesterday, back on track today!

cymbele

SF Supporter
Do you think you're eating enough to lose weight? You need to have a minimum amount of food otherwise your body is storing food and in a sense hibernating. Or so I have heard

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I fell off the wagon, now i'm back on track

9th April 2016

Breakfast: Apple

Lunch: Haddock with carrots and mushrooms.

Dinner: Wholemeal BLT sandwich. Large portion of blueberries.

Snack: 2 Bananas. Low fat yoghurt. Penguin bar. Rasperries, pineapple, grapes.

Last edited:

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
I fell off the wagon, now i'm back on track

9th April 2016

Breakfast: Apple

Lunch: Haddock with carrots and mushrooms.

Dinner: Yet to be had :)
Congrats for getting back n the wagon. Don't forget to eat enough this time! :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks so much, i managed 10 minutes on the treadmill, must learn to walk before I can run, literally haha

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
It's this one http://img.tesco.com/Groceries/pi/201/5010034514201/IDShot_540x540.jpg

The wholegrain one is more syns (not sure why but the wholegrain one is like 6.5 syns and the normal one is 2.5 syns. The wholegrain one has more calories but I have no idea why else it might be)

I like to slice up some chicken, mushroom, onion and peppers and cook them with a little bit of fajita spices and have it with the rice - yummy.

You should fitpal your food - obviously I couldn't see your food but assuming quite large portions it would look like:
  • Apple 75 calories (if it was a big apple)
  • Haddock Fillet 150 (if it was on the large side)
  • Carrots 50 calories (assuming you ate like two whole carrots chopped up which is a lot)
  • Mushrooms 40 calories (at around 4 calories per mushroom, if you had like 10 normal sized mushrooms, not the little ones...?)
  • Wholemeal bread 2 slices 180 calories (assuming from a large thick sliced loaf)
  • Bacon 140 calories (assuming 2 rashers with fat still on)
  • Lettuce & Tomato - 25 calories max
  • Blueberries 48 calories per cup (which is a lot)
  • Banana 120 calories if it was huge
  • Yoghurt 120 calories

= 948 calories

And that was assuming all your portions were on the large side of normal.

I think that part of the problem last time was not eating enough - at your (our) weight you should be eating a MINIMUM of 1500 calories. 1250 is "minimum" for a small thin woman and neither of us are that.... YET!!!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sorry for the late reply, was browsing through my sisters netflix! I thank you for counting that out for me you are correct, they were all large portions and I have updated it again with some more fruit and wait for it c.....yes chocolate, just a small bar :)

I look forward to seeing your diary tomorrow, I will try and eat more tomorrow as I agree I might not be eating enough which is funny considering I'm trying to lose weight but yeah I know how it goes, your body stores fat etc.. Thank you SO much for your support advice and encouragement ((hugs))

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
10th of April 2016
Breakfast: Wholemeal BLT with mayo (3 slices in the BLT). Large portion of blueberries

Lunch: Poached egg, baked beans on 3 slices wholemeal bread.

Snacks:2 Penguin bars. Banana. Yoghurt. (Bag of crisps (only 86 cals).

Last edited:

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Breakfast: Wholemeal BLT with mayo (3 slices in the BLT). Large portion of blueberries

Snacks: Penguin bar.
Yummmm - I love toast! I have never poached an egg before - doing that today though. Will let you know how it goes lol

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter

Snacks:2 Penguin bars. Banana. Yoghurt. (Bag of crisps (only 86 cals).
Update! What was dinner?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00