Weight loss

Ok so. In 2002 when I was admitted to hospital I gained 88 lb in a month thanks to Remeron. So inded up weighting 213 lb.
I exercised and ate healthy and my weight just wouldnt go down. A this point I lived at home, my weight was around 190 lb. So few years passed and nothing happened, then I moved out. And now, been living alone for about.. 7 or more months and I currently weight around 160 lb. I can't say for sure since I dont have a scale. My goal is 132 lb, I'm 5'1 short. :D And last week it hit me.. Goddamn it I'm 28 lb away from my goal! :D Yay!

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Thats great, well done!! Do you have any tips you would like to pass on to the rest of us?

:hug: Hazel xx

Umh.. No not really. I eat whatever I want to eat.. But then again... I dont eat much.. I pretty much starve myself daily.. Not intentionally tho.,. I just cant go to the store..

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
That is great...hope you continue to get to your goal in an healthy way...feeling good about yourself...priceless!...keep up the noble effort and hope you enjoy the Spring clothes...and BTW...never a need to spend a lot of money...watch fashion week from NY and copy what you see for far less...and finally, the new black is black...lol...best regards, Jackie

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00