weight on my chest..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Allo.., Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Earlier tonight a lady was telling me how my friend is really bad again, really depressed.. that he doesn't wnat to get better, that all he wants is to die.. since then its seriously felt like ive had a boulder sitting on my chest, i breathe differently and its so heavy.. He means so much to me, i don't think he really knows. I really really want to help him, i want him to be happy, but i honestly dont know how. i have no idea what to do.. nothing. Part of me is scared to get really involved again, because it was when he was bad before that my depressionish stuff started.. when i went down.. I've recently come out of it and i dont want to head back down that road again.. But i will do anything i can for him, anything for him to be ok.. *sigh* i love you pecky.

2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Ally...im really sorry to hear about ur friend. U need to do all u can to show him that u really care for him. Maybe if u start helping him it will help u to feel better about urself. I kno that its like that for me. All u can do is be there hun. He's lucky to have a friend like u who cares so much :smile:

3. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Tell him how you feel? If he really means that much to you, then perhaps telling him that will make him feel a bit better? Maybe you guys can help eachother?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.