Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ATLAFlame, Sep 29, 2014.

1. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

So sick of being underweight and unable to gain weight. While my body metabolism(?) was slow and was very thin I jumped quite easily from my lowest (109) to 118, after that it took a while to get to the barrier weight of 123, once at that weight however, no matter how hard i tried I couldn't get above this weight for a year (or more), while at uni (and one or two months at home beforehand), at uni i was eating almost every day and meals at least every two days but usually every day, however I still couldn't put on even a pound. Even when i wasn't at uni this recent summer (and therefore eating proper(ish) meals), i still only put on 3 pounds total in maybe 2-3 months (am now between 125 and 127)
    I've been trying to gain for so long now I seriously think i am physically unable to.

And know the sickest fucking thing? I've put on 18 pounds (at best) roughly and I've still got 20 fucking pounds to go before I'm back where i started

Ugh I *HATE* this :mad: anorexia sucks.
  2. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

weight rant (POTENTIAL ED TRIGGER) further info

This is not a mental barrier I've got though, rather a physical one, other than a few bad days, I have usually eaten at least the maintain amount of calories if not more. I have no idea why but my body won't physically gain weight
  3. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

Re: weight rant (POTENTIAL ED TRIGGER) further info

Sorry needed to get that one out

EDIT: Thought this forum was for rants but maybe it's the sub forum oops