Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by RyanKey=MyLife, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

Hi, I weigh 6 stone. I know I'm underweight, my doctor has said that, my old counsellor has said that. People always call me fat at school =[

My mum is like the only person that can't see I'm undderweight, she says I'm normal sized, even when she's been warned by my doctor that I'm underweight.

All I get is a small bowl of cereal in the morning, then have to wait until about 6-8pm to get a kids size dinner. My belly is always rumbling.

What should I do? I have told her to give me bigger dinners, and all she has done is gave me a big plate and spread the food out on the plate to make it look like more. I can't get anything to eat for myself, as there is nothing =[

Please help.

The above part is what I posted before, my friends from College keep going on about how skinny I am, and it's really annoying me I tell my mum I need more to eat and she just says, I'm fine or she gives me enough already or that it's m fault and I don't eat what she gives me(which aint true) Please help

2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

You could go to the school nurse and tell her you felt like you're about to faint or did faint.. if you're only 6 stone she should ask what you've eaten and then you could tell her about this... they might be able to explain things to your mum.

Or go to the doctors and tell them?
  3. RyanKey=MyLife

I'm in College, and I started a new one, this woman was helping me, and she could see that I was under weight, so she had a word with my mum at the end of the day. My mum was just saying I get fed enough, and says to me you don't eat what I give you:sad:

I usually eat all my dinners or just leave a bit, but I do sometimes only eat a tiny bit, but thats only like 1-2 times a month:unsure:
  4. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Are you in the UK have you got EMA? Or any money to buy food.. maybe apply for food stamps and get food during the day.
  5. RyanKey=MyLife

I'm in the Uk:smile: I don't get EMA because I keep quitting the Colleges I've been to:sad:

I don't know what food stamps are :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.