weird ass dream...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, Jan 18, 2011.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

i dreamt i was cheating on my girlfriend with a girl i turned down earlier cause she was too young [in my eyes] o_O

and i woke up with a bunch of fear how to apologize to my gf...

but in my dream, i actually enjoyed it, hope that doesn't mean anything :sad:
  2. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Hi there,

dreams are believed to be pretty much a botch job of a load of thoughts in ur head and do not neccessarily mean what u see them as. The fact that while you are awake you feel bad for it and would (i hope) not do that anyway is what you should be focusing on. I have some crazy ass dreams sometimes and if i took them all seriously...well...the world would have to be a very different place :laugh: Just try to remind yourself that it was just a dream, and the way you say u were enjoying it in the dream my just be your base primal instinct towards the opposite sex - nothing to be ashamed of :smile: You choose to be faithful to the one you love and that is whats important :hug:
  3. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

I would say that your currant relationship needs a boost.
    Men are not monogamous by nature so enjoy your dream lol
  4. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

lol, except she's a female. :D
    but good sentence *nods*
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

this is sexist. and also biased.
    Men shouldnt be excused like that so flippantly.

And HUMANS arent monogamous by nature. so :smile:
  6. The Scream

hehe, im a girl indeed :D

but i agree, it does need a boost, i just don't know how =[
  7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

What kind of boost? How old are you? How long have you been together?

With my ex when things got stagnant sometimes a weekend away could be the perfect solution. Just to get away from 'real life' for a while and just have a lot of fun ;)
  8. The Scream

i don't know what kind of boost would help... she barely lets me touch her sometimes and i barely do fun stuff lately... we started out great, we would go shopping together, skateboarding, hang out outside...

lately she just wants to sleep and game and watch movies... and whenever i try to touch her she tells me to stop... and that she's not in the mood... i barely can remember the last time we had sex actually... at nights we don't even sleep holding each other, she sleeps on one end of the bed and me on the other and sometimes we argue about who gets the most blanket... and i see her every weekend, friday night to monday morning...

we've been together for 8 months right now... and breaking up really isn't the solution, im somehow emotionally attached to her, breaking up with her would definately make me suicidal...

last weekend we had a pretty huge argument, we both ended up crying

friday i'm seeing her again, i hope things get well soon again ><

oh and im 19 =]
  9. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I hope you don't mind me asking but is she depressed also?

plus i apologise for saying opposite sex earlier i didn't realise you were a girl :shy: so please read as same sex :smile:

I think you need to talk about whats going on, don't blame her or anything like that, make it an equal discussion, light at first to test the ground so to speak. Its always hard to talk about problems in a relationship and its very important neither of you blame eachother, you are both responsible for the relationship and if blame comes into it then it can get very heated and wont solve anything. If she is depressed then maybe you can help her to seek help, tell her you are worried about her, that you care about her and want her to be happy, showing her you are willing to support her whatever the problem may help her to open up to you.

10. The Scream

she used to go to a p.doc, but she stopped after 2 or 3 appointments, she said she didn't need it and that it wasn't really helping her... but she never really talks about what bothers her =/ it's kinda difficult to talk with her... she usually says don't worry so much, im fine, and that kills it pretty much...

it's okay :)

we tried to talk about it on msn yesterday... about trying to be more nice towards each other... but that was all, i didn't really know much else to say, anything else i would say would probably be me blaming her which is not really smart to do i guess...

i really wonder how this weekend is going to be, this weekend we see each other very short, friday evening till saturday morning...

thanks for your reply :hug:
  11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Sex felt good in a dream? Oh my god. You must be evil.

Or dreams reflect some aspects of reality accurately (such as how sex feels) and some inaccurately (such as who you would like to have sex with.)

Do not read too much into dreams. They mean very, very little.
  12. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Let us know how the weekend goes, and good luck hun :smile: its not going to be easy but if you love eachother its worth the work.
  13. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

... if you love someone set them free... if they love you they will come back, etc.

I hate to be saying this and this is only a supposition on my part, but have you thought that she might be troubled because she has fallen out of love with you or vice versa. What you described is more like a 20 year old marriage not an 8 month relationship.

The only way of knowing how much you like someone is by staying apart for a few days/weeks. If she misses your company and if you miss hers then you will get back together, if not then there was nothing to work with.

be strong
  14. The Scream

thank you, i'll let you know =]
  15. The Scream

that's exactly how i feel about it!

i told her maybe we should see each other a little less often for a while and see how that goes, but she disagreed, she says she really doesn't want too and that she asked the weekends off from work to spend the time with me... and she says she doesn't want to spend the weekends at home or she'll argue with her parents...

so i don't know if she wants to be the weekends at my place cause of me or she just wants to avoid her parents...

we usually chat on msn with each other daily as well, yesterday i wasn't online cause i felt down and today i felt even more down and went shopping with a friend for some distraction, so i hadn't spoken her almost 2 days, but she called me 4 times in a row and sent me a text message that she was really worried and she wanted to talk to me and she missed me... i called her back and then she was like i was worried and you said you would be home by 9 and it's 10 right now bla bla so i had to apoligize and after that we didn't really have much to talk about... i asked her how her day was and she replied ok and i was like just ok? what did you do? and she was like the usual... she keeps replying so short >< and when i tell her that she's like im sorry im tired -__-" always...

i don't know where this all goes, im confused ><
  16. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

I think shes the one that does not know what she wants or does not want to commit, thats ok if this was made clear to you right from the beginning. If she continues to play around with your emotions your better off finding someone that does want a steady relationship.

Plenty of fish in the sea that are just as worthy of your love.
  17. The Scream

i'm still very much in love with her tho, despite all this...

sometimes i just get really tired of her ><

but i'll see how things go... and soon she wants to live on her own... if we don't see each other as often then anymore, i'll know she was just coming to me to avoid her parents >< i hope not...

i once asked her if she'd see us together 20 years from now and then she got silent and said that's a long time from now... and i was like so? and she said i don't know... it really hurt, cause i know, the moment she'd leave me i would kill myself ><

i think she doesn't really like commitment...

or she doesn't love me anymore ><

but oh well, im not gonna think to much about it >< tonight i'm seeing her and i hope things will go better then last week =]
  18. The Scream

this weekend was great! :D

we slept close to each other... and went shopping today ^^

and i convinced her it would really be better if we saw each other each 2 weeks instead of every week =]

when i told her that the first thing she said was i won't survive the whole weekend with my parents tho but oh well ><
  19. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

that sounds good, i think its good idea to see eachother less, she should want to see YOU not just get away from her parents. I hope this is the beginning of a new chapter (a better chapter of ur relationship) but u need to keep communicating and think of urself a little as well as her. I know it might feel like if she left u would wanna end it and I am a complete hypocrit saying this because i feel the same with my bf but you need to want to live for urself and love urself enough to want to live for you not just to be with her. I hope you can try to work on this...I am trying too and its hard.. but i hope it will be worth it. you don't want to get into a position where she feels she HAS to stay just to stop u from killing urself because thats just not healthy.

20. The Scream

thanks for your reply ouroboros :hug:

we are being much nicer towards each other since last time we've seen each other, im really glad about that =]

even though i don't like talking about my problems and telling people how i really feel, im trying hard to communicate lately... before i would just pretend im all fine and everyone would fall for it...

it's really hard talking about what bothers me, i even feel more depressed because im thinking more then usual about it... but the people i talk with say i've chosen the right path to talk more about it... so i'll see where this leads me...

and true, it's really hard to want to live for yourself... but i think im gonna try that too... you also good luck with that :hug: :hug: