weird, disgusting and perverted

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by LostMyMind, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I keep having these types of dreams every single night; one to three of them a night. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night after one feeling as if I have been molested or raped. Other times I feel afraid or completely freaked out and in a panic. I do have some dreams that I actually enjoy, but very few.

Wish there was some way to stop them. They are so real that they get stuck in my head all day and drastically add to the train wreck that my life already is.

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

I am no expert on dreams. I'd suggest talking to somebody, and don't let your dreams invade your mind so much.

3. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

i think i remember someone on here telling me once that when we dream, we can only dream of ourselves, or paradies of ourselves, if that helps any. I met a girl once that had a fascination with shoving dildo's into guys because she hated them. ever seen that ring film?

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

5. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Sometimes they are very hard to get out of my mind because they are so real that they feel like any other experience while awake. I try to not let them bother me but it's difficult. Which is probably because I use to want to remember them and tried my best to. I studied them for awhile before they turned bad because I also use to believe that dreams had significant meanings behind them, but I now know they mean absolutely nothing! They have gradually become worse and more realistic ever since I first took interest in them.

I'm not quite sure if I get what you mean, but I have had dreams about being someone else on many occasions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.