• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

weird dream i just want to share

extraterrestrialone

can’t toast bread without burning it
SF Supporter
this was a dream about an insect called a megaman. i do not know how mega man came into my mind. maybe someone here on SF mentioned it recently in a thread but i don’t know. a megaman is a bug of a seemingly sophisticated evolution like a praying mantis, or walking stick that appear exude intelligence & prowess. my dream took place in an area where the megamans’ habitat was located. there are 3 varieties and as happens often in nature the creature that lives in a certain spot takes on the color of that environment. the first meganan i encountered was green. it looked startlingly like a man but also the color of a praying mantis and with movement like one too. it had very cylindrical parts - legs “arms” torso and so on. it had a head and face that almost looked like a toy soldier. and it looked around like it understood. later i saw one that was kind of an ocher color. i did not see it for long but shortly after i saw one in close proximity to some purple foliage. it of course was purple and it had actually been in a bush when some kids started pulling on and shaking branches. they left - ran away - just before i arrived and i saw the megaman lying on the ground. i thought it had been killed by the kids at first but i saw it move. i told it to get up and it looked at me inquisitively but remained there. i gestured for it to get up and then it looked at me with understanding and started to get up. it was so exciting to see it get up and move. a purple megaman. a very intelligent insect.

Sunday16

SF Supporter
Interesting dream @extraterrestrialone
Praying Mantis are amazing insects, beautiful and mesmerizing.
When I was 11-yrs-old a praying mantis landed on my shoulder. Looking at it from that angle was incredible, the way it's head moved as it considered me while I considered it. It was an experience and an image I'll never forget.
I can imagine in a dream state how much more magnified their qualities would appear.

extraterrestrialone

SF Supporter
Interesting dream @extraterrestrialone
Praying Mantis are amazing insects, beautiful and mesmerizing.
When I was 11-yrs-old a praying mantis landed on my shoulder. Looking at it from that angle was incredible, the way it's head moved as it considered me while I considered it. It was an experience and an image I'll never forget.
I can imagine in a dream state how much more magnified their qualities would appear.
you are so lucky. that seems like a completely fantastic experience. i envy you.

the.end.ish

Misknown Member
this was a dream about an insect called a megaman. i do not know how mega man came into my mind. maybe someone here on SF mentioned it recently in a thread but i don’t know. a megaman is a bug of a seemingly sophisticated evolution like a praying mantis, or walking stick that appear exude intelligence & prowess. my dream took place in an area where the megamans’ habitat was located. there are 3 varieties and as happens often in nature the creature that lives in a certain spot takes on the color of that environment. the first meganan i encountered was green. it looked startlingly like a man but also the color of a praying mantis and with movement like one too. it had very cylindrical parts - legs “arms” torso and so on. it had a head and face that almost looked like a toy soldier. and it looked around like it understood. later i saw one that was kind of an ocher color. i did not see it for long but shortly after i saw one in close proximity to some purple foliage. it of course was purple and it had actually been in a bush when some kids started pulling on and shaking branches. they left - ran away - just before i arrived and i saw the megaman lying on the ground. i thought it had been killed by the kids at first but i saw it move. i told it to get up and it looked at me inquisitively but remained there. i gestured for it to get up and then it looked at me with understanding and started to get up. it was so exciting to see it get up and move. a purple megaman. a very intelligent insect.
I've never heard of a megaman before but I've studied plenty of insects back in the day when I was a wee one and praying mantises were one of the coolest. If I see one randomly on the street or in a bush or whatever I still stop to admire them. Nature dreams are probably one of the most rewarding and refreshing dreams .. that I've experienced anyway. I once dreamed I was a bug. It was really fascinating because I saw everything as the bug would see it.

Is this one of the dreams that makes you think of a past/alternate life as another creature?

extraterrestrialone

SF Supporter
I've never heard of a megaman before but I've studied plenty of insects back in the day when I was a wee one and praying mantises were one of the coolest. If I see one randomly on the street or in a bush or whatever I still stop to admire them. Nature dreams are probably one of the most rewarding and refreshing dreams .. that I've experienced anyway. I once dreamed I was a bug. It was really fascinating because I saw everything as the bug would see it.

Is this one of the dreams that makes you think of a past/alternate life as another creature?
i dont think this it was about a past life but maybe how i perceive bugs like the praying mantis since they seem to have minds that think deep thoughts. so i must have created the megaman bug in my mind to make it even more like a person. And it was almost like.... It was just so real and vivid and even disappointing that it was only a dream.

extraterrestrialone

SF Supporter
I think I didn't mention that the megaman insect looked nothing like Mega Man in the game/animation. Don't know why it was named that. It just looked a lot like an all green or all purple or all other color creature that looked a bit like a cross between a toy soldier and a person and with mantis like qualities with slow carefully considered movement.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00