Weird dream... I wish it lasted forever!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

It was 2 days ago...
    The dream was about me, like, something happened, like i drinked something, and i dont know how, i dont remember if that happened in few seconds, of i fall aspeel in my dream, and woke up like normal person. Nothing was wrong with me, it was still me, but i was normal, my leg was fine, no wound, i was able to move it, it was like the potion make me to travel through the time, like it makes me younger, normal, happy person with no problems. Every bad thing about me was gone. At first, i didtn beleive on what i was seeing, and i checked (in my dream ofcourse), something like i woke up in my dream, and i thought, oh, i just woke up, and im still normal, so this is not a dream, its real. And i felt happy, it was weird, but i was the same person I am now, but happy and without problems, i cant describe the feeling. Like i've never been ugly or sick or with any other problems, i was aware for my ''past'', but at that moment i knew i had a future, and i felt like i've never felt in my life before. I dont know if my dream lasted few seconds or minutes, people say that dreams last only few mooments, and we only think that they were loonger, but i know one thing, no matter now long was my dream, i felt like it was very long, and i wish I didnt woke up that morning, i regret that i wasnt able to stay in my dream forever, that was a moment when i felt happiness again, like when i was a small kid.
    But here I am again, in this cruel reality. Im just so sorry that i woke up that morning, because that was the only one moment in the past few years when i was not thinking about suicide as an option for me, the only moment when i wanted to be alive.
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Re: Weird dream... I with it lasted forever!

Perhaps if you let your past behind it is a message of what future can be if you allow it. Health is a deep issue, i know too well being in a wheelchair myself, but that doesnt mean we cant have a bright future. All is on how we deal with reality and facts. How much we allow events to put us down or overcome them and move on.

hope your dream becomes a reality, i wish you all the best.

granny xx
  3. touglytobeloved

Thx, but thats not possible, my dream will always remain only a dream.
  4. touglytobeloved

To the mods, can you change the title of the thread? wish instead of with.... I didnt saw that ive made that mistake in the title.
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

done hun
  6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

your dream is a dream and cant reflect reality but part of the dream CAN become reality no matter what hun. dont give up on hope and faith.

be well and stay safe
  7. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

Oh trust me, I know what its like 2 have a good dream that feels just like its real and I'm extremely happy. But then its back to hell again when I wake up and have 2 face this wiccked place called earth. If neccessary, I just may have 2 something that will permanately have me "dreaming"
  8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I hope this can be some inspiration to you that this can happen in your waking life as well :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.