Weird experience with strange girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Mordeci, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Ok I am really not used to dealing with the opposite sex, I never kissed a girl, let alone get farther then that. Anyway I was at a party tonight and this girl apporached me out of the blue and started dancing with me, and by dancing I mean grinding on me, in between she told me her name and I told her mine, we danced a little longer, then she walked away and began danicng with another guy. I am not jealous or anything, I happen to be very shy with a weight problem so sex is out of the question for me. The whole situation left me very confused and paraniod, this was my first interaction with a woman and I have no feedback on what I did wrong if anything. Thoughts?
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Sounds like she could have been drunk or off her face(explaining the random walk over and move to another guy). Or she had a moment of randomness? Just felt like talking(or what ever) with someone different?

I wouldn't really know :laugh:, just guessing :tongue:.
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

She quite reasonably may have wanted to just dance with random guys. I'd say 50:50 it's nothing personal or you're a bad dancer.
  4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

sounds like a drunk girl who isn't really paying much attention to things-- just having fun, I suppose.
    Try not to take it personally... as I'm positive it really had nothing to do with your reaction- and you didn't do anything 'wrong'.
  5. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

To be honest, I find this kind of girl quite pathetic. She probably dances with lots of different men, perhaps in an attempt to validate herself, either to herself or her friends. It annoys me because she wouldn't think of the consequences; i.e. if you'd fancied her and she'd raised your hopes, or if you'd had a girlfriend watching she could have caused lots of trouble. I just wish girls like that would think a bit more and keep themselves to themselves.

Anyway, I agree with the others, that it seems that she was probably drunk and acting on impulse. You certainly didn't do anything wrong at all.

6. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

She was most likely quite drunk and the dancing with you was just random, or she just felt like doing it - there doesn't always have to be a reason. I however don't see what sex has to do with this in any way or why you would mention it, even in passing.
  7. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

because she was rubbing up against my genitals with her but, so I assume it was a come on, I just didn't know how to handle it.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Apparently, that's how people dance at nightclubs after a few drinks. The last club I went to, the girls got drunk and were grinding up with all the guys. I don't think it matters much either. If it happens again, just enjoy it while it lasts. :smile:
  9. alison

alison Well-Known Member

This is why I don't go to nightclubs lol. I'm a girl, so guys will just grab my hips and grind against me while feeling me all over .. and its uncomfortable. I don't like it lol.

Of course, it probably depends on the place. I like bars where people dance around because guys tend to talk to me before they just start touching me lol. Also, its easier just to dance and grind against my girlfriends without having to deal with strangers!

But to answer your question - no, you didn't do anything wrong. Some girls just like to dance with a bunch of random people - dancing is fun for them!
  10. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

As a guy who spends his Friday and Saturday nights as a nightclub bouncer I can tell you that this shit happens all the time.

Its not a come on some chicks who dance just love doing this shit and mean nothing of it.
  11. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

thats how kids dance nowadays