Weird Fantasies...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by supermodel, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Why do I have all these weird fantasies about my loved ones finding my dead body in my house? I imagine my funeral and watch them mourn over me. I want that so much. Is that bad? Does that mean I'm sick?:sad:

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It doesn't mean that you're sick hun. It just means that you need help so that you can start feeling better about yourself and start enjoying life again. Then you will look forward to waking up everyday and not look forward to your funeral.

3. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

It's just the same with me :sad:

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

if your sick hunny, then so am i as i have had the same thought many times.
    I dont want to hurt anyone, even those who have hurt me. Its just the thought that people would care that gets me through i guess. im not even sure :hug:

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

it's not sick. many people dream this i am sure. i know i have in the past. you need to seek some help, therapy, to get you through this and to get rid of the thoughts. you are obviously aware people care about you so dont do anything rash as they would feel so much hurt. :hug: pm me if you ever want to talk some more.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Many people think about their funerals and the mourners that will come. It is something that is unknown and can also be a bit of a fear. What if nobody comes? We view it as we wish it would be, hoping that our lives have meant enough for people to mourn our passing. As you mention, this is only a fantasy. We will never know how things go. What the reactions will be. We often time fantasize about the unknown, because it is unknown and will always be unknown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.