Weird Feeling Lately

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Christianv2, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

I dont know what it is lately so I thought maybe I'd post and get some feedback, any positive or negative feedback is appreciated. Well, Basically, I have felt lately like nothing matters, :cool:

Like I cant find anything with value, merit, or anything that brings a sense of accomplishment or that im not wasting my time. Like no matter what I try and do, I try and find little hobbies, try and be creative, but it always seems like Im trying to accomplish something and there is nothing I deem worthwhile I guess. :dry:

Maybe Im too inwardly focused and try to help others or something, because I am the epitome of loner, so maybe that would help me socially as well. Well I dont know what Im really trying to say, just I cant find anything that matters in life and it just makes me kinda just lay around and waste the days away. I guess im just rambling now, Just stuck in a rut of emptiness I suppose. Well thanks for reading. :blink:

2. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

you will find something that matters again (don't know why I'm saying that though since nothing matters to me at the mo either) but till then you just gotta keep trying with everything :smile:

3. Ire

Ire Guest

I am like this right now... it sucks.

Keep picking up new things to do and just dropping the minutes later. Tried mailling, tried writing, tried reading, tried playing games... just end up sitting there.

The only thing I found that helps is watching an interesting TV show or movie.

Do you notice your buying things alot? I am doing that. Buying lots of crap to distract myself. I bought two new books on witchcraft from amazon... hoping that will motivate my interest in something.

Just seems to trivial.

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Im interested in things that I cant have.... It sucks...

5. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

YES. I seem to be doing this alot, buying games, buying stuff constantly trying to get self into something but nothing works.

6. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

Look for little things first......even if it is a tv show, or clipping your nails, or taking a shower. then move on to the bigger stuff. Baby steps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.