Weird, man... Totally weird.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by }{Feather Pen}{, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since I quit cutting so long ago, I just keep my razor under my keyboard. Well, I found a new use for it, even though it's totally disgusting. I have VERY tough skin on my feet, so I use the razor to slice it off. It's very effective, too. Only, Sunday, I cut too deep on my heel and started bleeding. Well, that didn't bother me, only it's very sore. And I love it.

On a different note, it gets to the point that every time I enter my Physics class I don't understand a damn thing, I become very upset, and wish I had my razor with me. That one certain class makes me want to cut so bad. And it makes me depressed for the rest of the day. It's just so fucking hard. I don't know what the FUCK I was thinking taking that class. I tried moving out of it, but the only other classes there are for me to take I couldn't get a credit for and I need this credit. So I have a mental breakdown every day second period and I don't know how much longer I'm gonna last in that class without cutting. :mellow:

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I also have a class like this. Bevcause im alone I have no one to discuss stuff with either and everyone else seems so damn smart and it's a bloody trigger for me, causes me to cut on those nights mostly.

3. bella muerte

bella muerte Well-Known Member

hun, you should talk to your teacher about how your doing in his/her class.
    maybe he could offer you extra help, so you can acheive the credit :hug:
    is there anyone at school like a school counsellor you could talk to about how you feel when your in the physics class?

4. He said he'll help me as much as he can, but he can only do it right after school and I'm always at work right after school. And there's NO way I'm talking to a counsellor or anything. They'll think I'm mad and send me to Pine Grove (local mental facility).

5. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Yeah, I occasionally do it too. It gets pretty raw and it hurts to put pressure on my heels.

6. I wish people were more attentive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.