Weird (may trigger)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Ok, I don't know what I'm feeling. I just sliced into my arm because I wanted to see blood but I'm not really suicidal or depressed. At least no where near the levels that I've had.

It's been 5 months since I last did that but I just want to keep going and do some more cuts.

I don't know what I'm feeling, it's just anger and boredom and loneliness and numbness.

It's like I've just gotten so used to the shit that is my life that I no longer feel anything.

I just want to see the blood and feel the minor pain, just so I feel something.

Fuck, why am I so weird?
  2. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

your not weird, many on this forum is going through the same as you
  3. Broken Wings

Broken Wings Well-Known Member

I could have just written that. That's exactly how I am now, except I've only had about 3 months of relitive peace...

if you figure out a word for that feeling, lemme know?
  4. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

You're not weird. A lot of people self injure for that reason. I commend you on going 5 months! That's truly fantastic.

I think you just want to feel different emotions, like happiness. Cutting will not suffice. It may serve you momentarily, but afterwards, you'll be worse off than before. I hope you don't give in to the temptation.

Maybe you could write about what you're going through and we could try to help you out?

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you felt the desire to self injure after going so long without. Don't think of this as a failure but rather a setback. We all have those from time to time. You are not weird for doing this or feeling this way. There are many here that face this issue. :hug:
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Your now weired Bigman. People just have a hard time understanding why some people self-mutilate. It serves no useful purpose. Try hard to refrain from self-mutilation. Try exercise or some other method of coping instead.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I use to cut and have cut here recently! You know it doesn't help anything. I sat back and looked at what I have done. The only thing you get from cutting is a bunch of scars.
    You need to find something to do withyour time. You have to much on hand so you self mutilate your self. Can you do something that you use to do to relax? Please don't harm yourself. If you can't stop then you need to go to the hospital and tell them you are in crisis. Stay Strong and Stay Safe!!:chopper:!!
  8. shoekstra1419

shoekstra1419 Member

I feel you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.