weird pets

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

do you have any pets that are weird?

i have a gunipig that eats cream cakes.
    i had a cat that used to rip its fur out
    A Female Staf whos been done.. but still humps
    and a bird that used to love cheese!

My house is runnign alive with animals all together i have

3 guinipigs
    (nugget Arby Lightening)
    1 dawlf Hamster
    (Princess Tiffany)
    3 Dogs
    (Saffie Tyson Max)
    2 Love Birds
    (Punch And Judy)
    1 Rat
    3 Fish
    (Bubble Sqweek Cosmo)

How About yous?
  2. Drekono

Drekono Well-Known Member

at the moment only 5 tree frogs that are extremely fat and a dog thats a loving little furball
  3. Aimee_in_Wonderland

i do love animals hahaha
    i think sometimes they are better company than humans.
  4. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i think really all my pets are weird 0.o
    here's a little summary

1 dog (penny) who thinks she's a cat
    2 guinea pigs (munch & oreo) who are afraid of my bird
    1 bird (bianco) who eats dog chew toys (rawhide, bones, etc.)
    2 lizards (lizzy & dayna) one of which likes being pet like a dog
    4 turtles (fluffy, fa-shaw, cooter, & slider) who think that they're cats because they hiss at me and fluffy keeps getting out of his cage.
    1 bunny (frosty) that humps plastic meijer bags 0.o
    36 fish (none of them have names) that literally jump out of the tank when it's feeding time.
    2 hamsters (henry & waffle(i think, i dunno it's my sister's)) Waffle killed her sister and she was the youngest one. Henry thinks that he's a speed demon and he only willingly goes out of his cage for my mom >.>

and then i had:
    3 crabs (the ones that walk sideways), 5 hermit crabs, & 1 snail (speedy). The 3 crabs , Speedy, and 2 of the hermit crabs were suicidal and crawled out of their homes. The 3 other hermit crabs we gave to my neighbors.

that would be the summary of all my pets :)
  5. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I have 1 dog, Jake who thinks he is a cat and the 'mother' of my 2 kittens who, think they are dogs!!!! 0.o
  6. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

A dog who loves cheese and blueberries and likes to sit on my shoulder, 3 chickens one of which chases the dog, a goose who gets upset if she doesn't get cuddles.

Also got 2 parrots, a guinea pig and a cat, but they're fairly normal.
  7. Aimee_in_Wonderland

i remeber getting attacked my a goose lol...
    was an experiance i can say.
  8. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I have a cat that plays fetch and guitar! :tongue: :wub:
  9. triggs

triggs Account Closed

2 cats (tiger & lily) who will eat anything under the sun and are fat as anything :laugh:
  10. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

I have a snake that does backflips. true..
  11. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

One of my mother's friends in the US has a hedgehog.
  12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i have a kitty that likes to watch birds rather than stalk or kill them. she's really very gentle. all the birds around here know her and are very relaxed around her. she can sit in the middle of the grass, and the birds flock around her to eat or whatever.
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Besides the usual cats and dogs, my kids have had hamsters, guinea pigs, frogs, toads, fiddler crabs, lizards, pythons, mice, crickets, tarantulas, fish, eel, lobster, turtles, crawdads, that is all I can think of off the top of my head.
  14. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I loved animals when I was a boy, but Mom drew the line at a fish tank. I managed to get a couple of aquatic frogs, a box turtle and a few birds, but that was it. I always wanted mice but that was right out of the question.

As soon as I moved out, I bought a ferret. My mom said, "a ferret? Those nasty things are terrible!" Then she visited and fell absolutely in love with him. Unfortunately, he contracted cancer and had to be put down.

I had a cat for a while, but when I moved she went to go live with Mom. Mom loves her so much that I think that the cat is just going to stay with them.
  15. scorpio63

scorpio63 New Member & Antiquities Friend

I had a cat that would jump on the back of my lab-mix and go to humping her.
    Funny as hell to watch!!
  16. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I do have a dog now (rory) she's not weird really. but I used to have a parakeet named turtle. that bird was insane. would go crazy trying to play with toys.
  17. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

i had a miniature long horn steer along with a mini horse and two mini goats. i wanted to hire a midget to take care of them all...
  18. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

*blinks* a midget? thats quite amusing to me actually.
  19. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

My youngest cat was a weird one...i couldn't possibly list them all.
    My hamster was also weird, he did this weird flippy thing while running in his ball, it was so cute, kept me entertained for ages.

One of my sunset guppies are a bit odd, it'll swim around the tank a couple of times then ram into the bubbles which take it up and along the surface and then it does it again...
  20. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

I only have a dog & four fish.. my dog is crazy though lol
    there is also an owl family living in my backyard :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.