Weird Situation.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by punk0r1f1c, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punk0r1f1c

punk0r1f1c Well-Known Member

Lately I have been spending a lot of time with my friends. Which isn't uncommon for me. But it seems that when I am not with my friends, specifically when I am at home alone I tend to get lonely and severely depressed. Now I can understand being depressed at home, but recently I have been getting severely depressed just walking out of my friends house to my car and driving home. It seems to be an almost instant mood swing as soon as I get in my car.
    Does anything similar to this happen to anyone else?

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Are you seeing a doctor for your depression? It sounds as if your depression is deepening. Therapy can prove helpful. Keep posting here, it will help and we'll help too.

:hug:

3. punk0r1f1c

punk0r1f1c Well-Known Member

I've never seen a therapist or doctor. I have suggested it to my parents and we have discussed it multiple times after a crisis. But I have never actually followed up on it and taken the first step. I contemplate doing it a lot though.

4. Pilko

Pilko Active Member

Hi, I understand how you feel. When my depression has hit hard and I am slightly social when alone as I walk out the door of where I am or come back home I become a sad crying mess. I have just recently sort help, I am now on medication which is not for everyone. I don't know if it will stop me feeling the way I do but I am trying. I hope you get some help.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It sounds like depression but seeing a professional is the best way to get help.
    Talk with your parents again to see if you can see a psychologist Talk therapy will help you understand where this feeling is coming from Glad your reaching out here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.