Weird sleeping habits lately have me concerned!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DifferentKindaGuy, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DifferentKindaGuy

DifferentKindaGuy New Member

I've been falling asleep and waking up, but not remembering falling asleep or what I was doing before that....that worries me!! My friends say that they wake me up and I interact with them, but I have no memory of this. This isn't totally new, my soon to be ex wife has told me that before. It's always happened late at night and I thought it was just me being tired from work, but lately it's been happening as early as 5pm till 10pm and I don't understand this. I have no health Insurance (because i lost my job) and the town I live in doesnt really have services for people without insurance....I'm a bit afraid because it's been happening more frequently.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, DifferentKindaGuy. I'm sorry to hear about the sleep troubles you're having. Perhaps a complete physical check up is in order even though you'll have to pay for it out of pocket. It could be a physical problem or it could be just stress - but only a doctor can tell. I wouldn't want to mess around with a sleeping or "consciousness" problem in case it happened while I was doing something that could hurt me or other people (e.g., driving a car, using machinery).

I hope this settles down for you soon, whatever you decide to do. Keep us posted. Take care and stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.