weird teacher

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregisteredaudi, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. when i was at school we had a PE teacher who, after every lesson would make us shower, but he would make us shower naked and stand there and watch, am i being paranoid or is that a little weird?
  2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

No that's completely unacceptable. :mad:

Are you still at school? Is this man still teaching?

Not that it makes a difference, but may I ask whether you are male or female?
  3. ybt

ybt Guest

he can be fired for doing that.
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

No, that's completely messed up.

Is this guy still teaching?

Did anyone ever report him?
  5. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

One of our pe teachers used to slap a boy called nathan's bum with a towel... sounds sick but he used to do it back... erk, lol.

but in all seriousness that is pretty messed up. at least mr murphy (this dude) didnt watch us showering or something...

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

When I was in school, back in the days before dinosaurs roamed the earth, our PE teacher used to make us walk in front of her after our shower and before we dried off to make sure we had really gotten wet. I remember dreading PE because of the "naked" parade at the end of class. I think there are better ways of making sure proper hygiene is used. Check in to your schools policy. It may say that he has to monitor the shower room, but I would hope that if it does, this is not the intention.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.