weird thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

every time i see people i want to do things to em, like beat the shit out of em now im not really agressive to people. Its really weird and cool and creepy at the same time. When i see some people that have nothing in comon i want to hurt them for no reason what are posible things this could be?
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I really have no idea why you are having these thoughts. If you are seeing a ounselor or therapist, you should explore it with them. If you aren't seeing anyone, maybe it is time you think about finding one.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't act on these thoughts of beating up random people Chernarus. No one deserves to be beaten up for no reason. Talk to someone instead. :hug:
  4. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

i often get that...some people just have a punch-me-face.
    dunno why and luckily ive calmed down a lot nowadays and never act on it now (i did a few times.....not good when the guy towers over you:laugh:)
  5. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

try hugging a tree:biggrin:
  6. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Just a guess but maybe OCD? With OCD you are bombarded with unwanted, morbid and very troubling thoughts.
  7. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

i can control my actions i just get urges to do it, im not OCD nothing really bothers me, when i was a youngian i was diagnosed with ODD Obsesive destructive disorder dont know what that means.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sounds like you let things build up and then the anger creeps in. You know they have meds to help you control that anger. You need to find a knew train of thought. I don't know your age but if you are legal you could do time in jail for nothing!! It aint worth it...Stay Safe...:chopper:...
  9. Random

Random Well-Known Member

You know. Maybe it's something like Tourette syndrome but instead of just blurting things out, you just have impulses to do inappropriate things. I don't know. That wasn't meant to be offensive or anything.

I think if you could capture all the thoughts that go through the average person's mind on a disc and play them, you might be surprised. It could be that you're focusing on these thoughts and your focusing on them is amplifying them and causing more of them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.