weirdness and food

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloudy, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

I took off to go to a small town north of where I live. It is a little country town. I go and take care of what I needed to take care of and I end up stopping at a Sonic Drive In. So I am sitting there eating my lunch and I begin to hear people yelling hoe at me from somewhere in the parking lot and in the building. A guy driving a car going east looks at me and turns his head really quick as if he knew me from somewhere. I don't live in this town and there is no one that knows me there. yet, i get yelled at about 3-4 times. what the fuck is wrong with people?

i half assed think its some relatives that have a particular influence on people. but in another fucking town? am i living in the twilight zone? how the hell do you go to another city where no one knows you and people act like they know you and start yelling stupid shit at you. i wish i was imagining things. be so much easier than putting up with what my so called relatives started. assholes for you.

if anyone from west is in here, fuck you. fuck you and fuck those pedestal pieces of shit in california. can't say shit to my face. you have to yell from a distance you sissy. i wish i had a gun.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry people can be such asses I am glad you vented your anger here I hope you feel better now.

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

no. i am going back to that town and beating the living fucking daylights out of someone with the fucking tray since they want to run their mouth at me.

4. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

hey dont to something that would get you incriminated and youll be sorry later, rather yell back at them

take care

5. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Im sorry you feel that westerners are like this, i can earnestly tell you that yes, we are assholes, unfortunately we learn to live with it, but when outsiders come along, it may hurt. This is something people would say to anyone, its not just you, i promise.

6. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

What town is it? Maybe I'll come help you cause I really want to punch people right now. And I love Sonic too so I can get a bite to eat.

7. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

just abunch of idiots, hispanic dudes. nothing better to do on their time. probably planning on kiling me. i';ve seen different cars come aruond, so that tells me they are up to something. i can see them being on the offensive saying , "nah ese, i'm not going to prison for killing that bitch". im not going to say ideas out loud here in case some dumb bitch comes on here and recognizes anything. prob gonna be raped and murdered by a piece of shit. i'll probably off myself before i let anything happen to me by someone else's hands/.

8. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Don't off yourself because some random fuck's gonna do something to you. Call the cops or something if you think it's gonna happen.

Or at the very least buy a cleaver or a samurai sword and cut them up :):rolleyes:. (that was a joke but hey...if it comes to that...lol)

9. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

not too sure yet. they've already yelled at me tonight. nightly yelling ritual, i call it. thats how bad it has gotten. and with all the shits they're dragging into it, i wouldn't be surprised if they did kill me. these are people who have absolutely no reason to hurt me as they don't know me. i think they are getting other people involved to yell at me at my mom's and when i am out in public. i have no clue as to why these stupid people are yelling at me. i wish they would go away. i;ve never done anything to them accept yell back a few times when they were yelling at me. i don't know what to do.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

California sucks.. I lived there for a while and the people there aren't friendly at all..I'm from the south where people have manners..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.