Welcome to my world

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Fishman, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Fishman

Fishman Guest

The only thing that helps me to keep on is playing games and watching movies, I think that if I knew how this life was going to turn out I would of just pressed the power off button and not bothered. I should of been named Travis Bickel from taxi driver...I should of just ran off and been a hermit, I don't belong anywhere hey...no romance for me or anything like that, I can hear it now...someone will come along for you, you just need more confidence...blah blah blah...yeah right, there are always more males then there are females and I guess I'm a 'spare' in evolution. Its only later that females statistically outnumber males. Ah well if god gave me life in the first place then I'm gonna slap him so hard when I get the chance.

2. Fishman

Fishman Guest

From now on I'm not going to be a sucker either, I'm sick of helping people and fixing them up only to get a slap in the face for my efforts, I'm not some pussy man who's only good for a shoulder to cry on and to be used for someone to talk to and then you can run back to you boyfriend or friends. I should treat all westerners like sick spoilt brats who only care for how much you can entertain them...because I haven't seen much else.

3. Fishman

Fishman Guest

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! :laugh: