Welcome to my world!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by HaveNot, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HaveNot

HaveNot Active Member

I'm finally glad to find a place where I can get some pain off of my back and out of my heart! I'm fairly young, birthday in a couple weeks and just want to have the best time of my life when it arrives. Just thinking about my birthday had me thinking about my death day, but why? Well for many reasons and one of the reasons is an embarassing one! I joined this forum in seek of love even if it just a little! Thanks for reading and I wish you the best in all your days...
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya , welcome to SF :) :hug:
  3. HaveNot

HaveNot Active Member

Thanks Irishdoll for the warm welcome! I do need a little more to cheer me up!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome i am glad you are here as you will find lots of people to talk with and that are very supportive see ya around the forum.
  5. HaveNot

HaveNot Active Member

Thanks violent, i'm starting to feel at home already!
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to our forum. I hope you find support here. I do want to caution you that this is not a dating site. It is a place to develop friendships, but not necessarily relationships.
  7. HaveNot

HaveNot Active Member

Thx for the useful info there. I will abide by that rule. Besides I like being single.
  8. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :D Feel free to add me as a friend... I love chatting with people here!
  9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  10. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.