welcome

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by black calla lilly, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black calla lilly

black calla lilly New Member

hi.
    i just join in.my name is Riwa. female. work as a pharmacy tec. I never have any boyfriends, any girl friend or bff cos my mind is diffrent ,have low avrage IQ & im not pretty enough. i cant be like what soicity & my family want me to be so nobody like me...i cant go to college cos my score low avrage,and stock with a job where i feel like made to others.
    I hate myself so much & im so angry with myself cos there is nothing right in me. im not smart,not pretty,not rich,not edicated cant do anything right &so on.so i cant look in the mirror.
    i have so many shamful secret thing in me where im scared from people reaction to it in the future and i wanna hide in my bed forever.I feel everything in life is diffecult, i do everything wrong & therefor i want to die.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi lilly no one will judge y ou here hun ok hugs

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Lilly, first of all, welcome to SF honey and we all love you on here, because we know there are things about ourselves we don't like and are ashamed about too, and yes, life can be pretty difficult when you feel rejected by anyone for any reason and we start to blame ourselves, like looking into cracked mirrors and we don't get back a good reflection.

It's great that you've come here and please let us try to help and cheer you up. You can rant and rave and write out all you're feeling and there will always be caring folks here to listen honey :)

4. amk666

amk666 Active Member

Greetings Lilly, & welcome aboard!

I certainly share your distaste for mirrors & I have an equally dismal view of my intelligence. I don't know, in fact, if anyone here feels smart, or pretty, or capable enough:(

I wonder where & how you determined that your IQ isn't up to snuff. IQ tests measure IQ. Nothing more. They don't address an individual's ability to do work, convey information or utilize their intelligence to the utmost. You feel your lack of education. I don't know where you are in the world, but in many places you can still attend college. If you don't have enough preparation to jump right in you can start at a lower level, e.g. community college in the US.

Either way, I'd like to know you better, so I do hope you write more to the forum:)

andy

5. black calla lilly

i foreget to say im 24 years old lol.

6. black calla lilly

hi all,
    thanks everybody i feel like home already. i would like to write in here cos I have nobody to talk to. so, thx 4 makin it easier to me

amk666 : hi, how r u? i sayIQ low cos i didnt want to say im stupid,retarted & ugly from 1st post.i studied pharmacy tec. in canada in the only college accepted me for 4 years to graduate & discover im just a servent to pharmacist. however, i just joined online universty hoping the best. also i would like to u 2 & how u deal with the mirror reflection, any suggestion that can help me?

7. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome. Let me say that I do not choose my friends based upon their smarts or based upon their looks. Often times, we are each our own worst critiques. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure you are no different than any other person, over all. I think you have made some new friends here so hang around... and too, show people your inside beauty and you will start to gather friends offline also. Best wishes!

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

YES RIWA!!! Something that will help you, .... over time....... - an exercise that you can do. Whenever you stand in front of a mirror, you say : I AM NOT MY BODY.

Now, this might sound a little crazy to start off with.

But, the problem you have at the moment is that when you're infront of the mirror, you are telling yourself stuff that is - most probably - very negative (and based upon what our appearance-obsessed society considers perfect). and that is why you believe you are not beautiful.

Telling yourself what is true, will help you to understand that everyone is not their bodies either. Our bodies are only the overcoat that we wear while we've got a heartbeat. Some people have very pretty overcoats, but if all their worth and value are based there, what happens when the overcoat begins to wear out, etc?

The real you is hidden inside. You know that she is there, and she can be your very best friend. Start by being a friend to her, and try the exercise - give it a month's trial and see you're feeling at the end of the month - we will all be dying to know!! :)

9. amk666

amk666 Active Member

Hi Riwa. I'm good. Very much appreciate the friend request:)

With regard to mirrors I avoid looking at them. I'm more than twice your age, so I've also had more practice, but essentially when my eyes come into contact with a strongly reflective surface they reflexively flick away, skirting the image around its edges.

I'm really glad to hear about their online university. Are you planning to become a full-fledged pharmacist?

andy

10. RenoBill

RenoBill Active Member

You came to the right place to find friends who will accept and understand you. Welcome to the forum. Hope you can find help support here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.